Cook County Middle School 1

Posted May 04, 2014
This school is horrible. The children are required to do homework, but they cannot take textbooks home. That is rediculous. They are giving our children a substandard education. My child was suspended for protecting himself after he was attacked and was told to "stand there and take it", by an authority figure. There was an alleged "hit list" by a student, and the parents weren't even notified. My children came home and told us about it. This school district does not think they have a problem with bullying when in fact they have a serious problem. If they don't open their eyes there will be a school tragedy here too. This will be my children last year here. Worst ever!

Cook County Middle School 5

Posted June 21, 2006
Teaching at Cook Middle School for 15 years and leaving for another school district, I now know what I actually had there. The facutly and administration are the best. They truly care for the well being of the whole child and family. This is a school where anyone would want their children to be a part of. I can say for a fact that this is the best school in the south for middle schools and I have taught and visited in many. Keep up the good work colleagues. Sheila Maxwell

Cook County Middle School 5

Posted November 21, 2004
- a former student
this school was school of excellence in 1996!! one of the best schools is south ga!

Cook County Middle School 3

Posted October 11, 2004

Cook County Middle School
1601 N Elm St, Sparks, GA  31647
Last modified Cook County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cook County Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top