Springfield, GA

Springfield Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
The reasons I love my sons school they have been very good support to my son through his illness. The education department is assume, as well as the school. They are more like a family school. The children are getting taught what they need to know and more.

Posted January 02, 2010
i have to daughters that go to springfield elementary, the teachers and staff are great. They will help you anyway that you need.. I totally recommend this school to anyone entering our district

Springfield Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008
My boys have been going to Springfield Elementary for two years, and it has been a wonderful experience for the whole family. One of the things that really sticks out in my mind as a parent, is that my boys come home excited to tell me about what they are learning each day. Most kids just want to come home and forget about school. I recommend Springfield Elementary to anyone who is considering a move to our community and has elementary age children.

Posted November 12, 2007
My son is in kindergarten and I love this school..My son likes to go to school everyday and loves his teachers..The principal is awesome and will help you in anyway possible.We were very welcomed when we started him at Springfield Elementary..

Posted July 25, 2007

Posted February 20, 2006
Since moving to the area 2 months ago, I can say I am totally pleased with the quality of education that is provided here at Springfield Elementary. I have a 5th grade son who just loves it. He tried out and made chorus and got a part in the school musical. There is a 5th grade field trip planned at the end of school to Rock Eagle for several days which should be a blast. There is chess club, among other fun activities. The school environment is conducive to learning, you just WANT to go to school there! Very friendly teachers and staff, very accommodating. My son is excited about learning here.

Springfield Elementary School
300 Old Dixie Hwy S, Springfield, GA  31329
Last modified Springfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top