Posted August 07, 2014
My kids have always gone to MLC. If it was not for the IEP teacher my child would have never gotten where she has today. The principal makes you feel very welcomed.

Posted June 06, 2014
Not only is this a beautiful school, the principal at this school is incredible! She knows each child and when an parent walks into the school she knows exactly who they are there to see. It's very impressive when the student body is about 500 children. She is dedicated to education and willing to work with her incredible team of teachers tailor educational solutions for each student. The school is able to work with children of any ability level from learning disabled or handicapped to the most gifted students.

Mary Lee Clark Elementary School 3

Posted April 18, 2014
My observations are that children here are warmly elcomed by teachers, scholl employees, and administrators. They are recognized as individuals; opportunities for leadership and self-responsibility throughout the day.

Posted October 24, 2013
Great school, love all the staff. My children also love this school, my daughter went kindergarden thru 5th grade. Now she is in 6th grade and misses everyone dearly. Niw both of my boys attend this school grades 4th and kindergarden and love it.

Posted April 27, 2013
MARY LEE CLARK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL is a great school I wood like know about there summer more program.

Posted June 22, 2012
wonderful staff, communication is excellent! zero tolerance for bulling. all three of my kids went to this school and I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted April 28, 2010

Mary Lee Clark Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
This school has a great principal and staff. They believe in the children and their education.

Mary Lee Clark Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2009
No Art at Mary Lee Clark Elementary ? I want my child to receive at well-rounded education and I feel that she is not going to get that at MLC without a quality arts program, especially in the visual arts. I was saddened to hear that art was taken out of the school and I know that more could have been done to prevent this from happening. There are many reasons why art should be kept, for example: the arts support the development of the whole child, arts education is an integral component of education. I feel strongly that all children have a right to develop their abilities in the arts, and arts education significantly contributes to the quality of life. Studies show that the arts provide students the avenue through which they can enhance their social skills. This was a big mistake to take art out!

Mary Lee Clark Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2008
My child is in the 1st grade at MLC this year and we love it. When I walk into the school, the staff is friendly and they know who I am and my child is. They are always available should I need to speak with anyone. Wonderful teachers too! I agree with the other poster who said the playground needs some help, but that is honestly the worst I can think of this school.

Mary Lee Clark Elementary School
2900 Mickler Dr, St. Marys, GA  31558
Last modified Mary Lee Clark Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Lee Clark Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top