PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 12, 2014
I am current high school student at New Hope Christian Academy. Our faculty and staff are AMAZING!!!!! They go out of their way to assist us in anything we need. I love the fact that if we are struggling in a subject, the teachers will stay after school to help you until you understand. The teachers are all experienced and well-educated. Sports here are intense and we are growing a lot in our extracurricular activities. We have a lot of fun learning, in and out of the classroom.

New Hope Christian Academy 1

Posted February 25, 2014
This schools Vice Principal is horrible. The teachers are poorly educated and the school is dirty. View the corners and ceilings.

Posted January 26, 2009
I've had children in the school for 7 years and I am completely satisfied with their education. The ABeka curriculum is fantastic. I'm glad they still stress phonics to teach reading and not sight words. The staff is so loving! It's the right place for my children.

Posted February 01, 2008
New Hope is an EXCELLENT school that I would highly recommend to anyone!

Posted January 19, 2005
What a wonderful school! Our family could not be happier. We took our son out of the public school system three years ago, feeling he needed more 'one-on-one' attention. Boy, did he get it. And my 4 year old is half way through the K-4 program an is reading! I'm amazed everyday. The principal knows every student by name and lets the parents be the parents. Everyone should give it a try---Everyone!

New Hope Christian Academy
Po Box 5066, St. Marys, GA  31558
Last modified New Hope Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
New Hope Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top