Statesboro, GA

Posted March 19, 2015
I loved my son's Pre-k teacher. She worked really well with him, but overall I dislike the administration at the school. The Principal and Assistant Principal have been rude to me and my son on several occasions. I believe they view everyone as below them, and need to learn to not only be stern but caring as well. My son will no longer attend this school in the calendar 15-16 year thankfully.

Posted January 16, 2015
We move to Georgia from Texas ! Huge difference. I heard so many bad thing about this school, but one or two good things I decided to give it a try. Well my mistake ! It's horrible my daughter has been there for 6 months and she dislikes it very much. Yesterday she came home asking me when school is ending because she hates it, also tells me that kids are mean and bullies. Here is a little background on my Daughter, friendly, Loves school and her grades are nothing but A+. I will not allow this school to change the view my daughter has on going to school and enjoying it. Right now looking to transfer her to another one. I don't like this school, people are rude, and some of the rules at lunch, and in school are out of this world .

Langston Chapel Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2012
Although this school has many children living under poverty level, many ESOL students and single parent homes the teachers and staff work hard to provide a safe, happy, and loving learning environment. The teachers go well beyond teaching and truly care about their students. I'm proud to say my children go to LCES!

Langston Chapel Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2012
Pretty hard-working students here, and teachers who can be really proud! I love this school, with lots of improvement.

Langston Chapel Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2009
diversity, educate the whole child, highly qualified teachers

Posted November 06, 2007

Langston Chapel Elementary School
150 Langston Chapel Rd, Statesboro, GA  30458
Last modified Langston Chapel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Langston Chapel Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top