Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Pate's Creek Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2016
This rating would usually be a 5 star but under the circumstances the faculties there have changed and doesn't seem to have a good leadership their anymore

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 21, 2016
Ms Rogers 3rd grade teacher she really showed love to my son she really pushed him to go above and beyond. And I really want to thank her for all the hard work and dedication. .

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted April 21, 2016
Not enough homework, but to many projects that is costly its alot of times that the kids have NO HOMEWORK.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted April 21, 2016
The principal at patescreek DRMCCRAY, is not involved with students and parents at all. Alot of us (parents ) didn't realize that she's the principal no greetings in the mornings it take alot to schedule appointments with her we really wish mrs floynoid would come back she made the students feel special and loved.

Posted September 13, 2014
Two of my children attended Pates Creek and I have to say, it was like getting a private school education without having to pay for all the extras. They are both still in gifted and advanced classed at Dutchtown Middle and High school, both of these also live up to what Pates Creek has in a school.

Posted August 03, 2014
I love this school and so do my daughter. Day 1 every person at Pates Creek have been pleasant to work with. The teachers are aware of their students and note changes in class work right away to assure students success.

Posted June 23, 2011
I feel so lucky to be in this school district! Great principles, great teachers, great staff! Such a wonderful atmosphere ALL THE TIME! My girls attend Pate's Creek and my youngest has learning difficulties, the administration has been so proactive in addressing her issues and I am so thankful for all of them!

Posted January 21, 2010
The principal is excellent. They offer several extra-cirriculum activities. The school is always clean. The children learn so much in all subjects. I was impressed what was brought home for homework. Some schools focus only on Math and Reading. This school offers fun activities outside of class . They go over and beyond on activities. This is a great school for learning. Their sage (gifted) is challenging not just a coloring course. The office staff is okay. My only 2 complaint is some of their staff is not that friendly such as Asst Principal, Counselor, and few others. Please pack your child's lunch because the lunches are horrible.

Posted June 01, 2009
My daughter recently graduated from Pates Creek Elm. and let me say they have a wonderful group of teachers as well as Admin. staff. Throughout her 6 years there I actually got involed more and more every year. Ms Flournoy and staff.....Words can not express how much I appreciate the learning opportunities given to my daughter. Thank you!

Posted May 25, 2009
We moved our daughter to Pate's Creek in January of 2009 from a local private school. Although we were nervous, it has turned out to be one of the best decisions we have made. My daughter has an exceptional kindergarten teacher and we've found that everyone at Pate's Creek is extremely helpful and focused on the needs of the children. I am an educator in a nearby system so I had many options for where to place my child. Our decision to move to PCE was based on negative experiences at a private school up the road where children were expected to fit in a 'box' and were scolded when they were different or required attention beyond what ws typical. Pate's Creek has been a wonderful experience and I recommend it to anyone over the other local public and private schools in the area.

1309 Jodeco Rd, Stockbridge, GA  30281
Last modified Pate's Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.