Stockbridge, GA

Posted August 03, 2014
I love this school and so do my daughter. Day 1 every person at Pates Creek have been pleasant to work with. The teachers are aware of their students and note changes in class work right away to assure students success.

Posted June 23, 2011
I feel so lucky to be in this school district! Great principles, great teachers, great staff! Such a wonderful atmosphere ALL THE TIME! My girls attend Pate's Creek and my youngest has learning difficulties, the administration has been so proactive in addressing her issues and I am so thankful for all of them!

Posted January 21, 2010
The principal is excellent. They offer several extra-cirriculum activities. The school is always clean. The children learn so much in all subjects. I was impressed what was brought home for homework. Some schools focus only on Math and Reading. This school offers fun activities outside of class . They go over and beyond on activities. This is a great school for learning. Their sage (gifted) is challenging not just a coloring course. The office staff is okay. My only 2 complaint is some of their staff is not that friendly such as Asst Principal, Counselor, and few others. Please pack your child's lunch because the lunches are horrible.

Posted June 01, 2009
My daughter recently graduated from Pates Creek Elm. and let me say they have a wonderful group of teachers as well as Admin. staff. Throughout her 6 years there I actually got involed more and more every year. Ms Flournoy and staff.....Words can not express how much I appreciate the learning opportunities given to my daughter. Thank you!

Posted May 25, 2009
We moved our daughter to Pate's Creek in January of 2009 from a local private school. Although we were nervous, it has turned out to be one of the best decisions we have made. My daughter has an exceptional kindergarten teacher and we've found that everyone at Pate's Creek is extremely helpful and focused on the needs of the children. I am an educator in a nearby system so I had many options for where to place my child. Our decision to move to PCE was based on negative experiences at a private school up the road where children were expected to fit in a 'box' and were scolded when they were different or required attention beyond what ws typical. Pate's Creek has been a wonderful experience and I recommend it to anyone over the other local public and private schools in the area.

Posted September 07, 2008
This school is a very good representation of what America actually looks like. Not only is it diverse, it is a school directed by one of the most sincere 'child advocates' Ms. Flournoy. She is fair and methodical in her approach to most any situation. She is a problem-solver and keeps the needs of the child at the center of any conflict. Furthermore, her staff is as focused on education as she is.

Posted July 31, 2008
My daughter went to Pates Creek for two years. I was really impressed with the interaction between the students and the Principal, Ms. Flournoy. She is fair, caring and attentive to the needs of the students and the Parents and that is a true sign of someone who really cares about the quality of education your child receives. I hope that Ms. Flournoy, her staff and the students continue to have many more successful years!

Posted March 19, 2008
My daughter is in her fourth year and we love this school. The teachers and administrators are dedicated to ensuring that every child receives the best education.

Posted December 19, 2007
My kids are in their 5th year at Pate's Creek and we have truely enjoyed the experience. The teachers are great and the Administration down to the Janitor are fabulous!

Posted August 29, 2007
I love Pate's Creek. We moved to PCE from a school that we were very unhappy with. Before school started, I met with Ms. Flournoy to express my concerns over our previous school experience, and she was extremeley nice, helpful, and honest with me. My 2 girls started this year and have been so very happy. The teachers and office staff are very friendly and genuinely care about the children. The parent organization really gets things done! We know we made the right choice in relocating and recommend PCE to anyone moving into the area!

Pate's Creek Elementary School
1309 Jodeco Rd, Stockbridge, GA  30281
Last modified Pate's Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pate's Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top