Bad
Good

This was our first year at PGE and my children as well as my self love it! My daughters grades hAve shown more of an improvement this year than any other year.

I have already had one child enjoy 5 great years at PGES. The teachers have always been caring and pushed the kids to excel. The principal has ALWAYS been there as a leader and handled any questions or concerns promptly. PGES is a great family of professionals that truly care about our kids and education.

Pleasant Grove Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers and administrators work hard to make sure that all the students get what they need to succeed. Any great school starts with the leadership. It could not be what it is if the administration did not provide guidance and set expectations for greatness. My children has received all the necessary help they need to be successful. They love going to Pleasant Grove and we are happy with the education they have received there.

Pleasant Grove Elementary is a great school. I agree with the 7 out of 10 review it has earned. Pleasant Grove Elementary is great because of its teachers! They are dedicated and professional. The real disappointment is the administration, especially the principle. Not only is she an abysmal leader she is clueless. I have had three children attend this school and I can say the current administration is truly what is holding is school back from being the best in the county system.

Very pleased with the staff & teachers at this school. My son has attended this school since 1st grade (2007/2008) where it was recognized that he showed signs of a slight learning disability. The teachers were quick to act & work with him, being proactive & consistent while encouraging him!! I'm proud of the progress he's made & grateful that my child is in this type of learning environment.

This school is lacking in leadership. Some teachers are top notch while some lack the commitment to see that each child succeed. Each teacher has to care about each child in order for the school to succeed. Even though the mission statement is in place, only some teachers are mandated to follow what it states. Excellent teachers have been let go and their lives in tatters because of the leadership. There are teachers at the school who do not have an excellent success rate in the state exams. If the school wants excellent results, then there must be excellent leadership and teachers. The leaders must know what is happening in the classrooms. Also, the placement of students in certain classrooms is questionable. If above average and gifted students are all placed in one class, then that creates an imbalance within the student body. The classrooms should have a mixture of students.

Great School. My sons teachers were wonderfu. I was so amazed how much my son has progressed and he leared so much , the principal on the other hand wasn't what i expected ,but hopefully my son will have another great teacher this year.

This is a fantastic school. It has wonderful teachers who truly push the students to greatness. I was disheartened by the lack of care and concern the principal exhibited during our encounter with her. My student had problems on the bus and it took several phone calls to get them to act. I wish they took a more proactive stance on behavior problems on the bus. This does not reflect the quality of the educator professionals here at this school. Fantastic teachers.

Last modified Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.