PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Changes over the last year have caused our family to question the overall plan NHA has for their children. From building a soccer and baseball field to "letting go" some highly qualified teachers, it has helped us decide to go elsewhere. If they could have used the money spent on the sports fields to invest in a high school or better programs even, for the middle school, I would have felt better about allowing my child to finish middle school there. Despite the fact there is nothing wrong with "old school ways", there is something to be said for allowing children to learn with the latest and greatest "gadgets" as well.

My daughter has been here since preschool and will be leaving at the end of this year after finishing 8th grade. I'm so thankful for the spiritual and educational foundation she has recieved at North Henry Academy. The staff of NHA has been an outstanding partner in helping me raise my daughter, and I know that because of their help she is ready for the next stage of life as she goes to high school.

We relocated from out of state and NHA was the answer to our prayers! Our children have thrived at this school and are growing so much spiritually and academically. We are truly blessed to have them and North Henry Baptist Church in our community!

NHA is the greatest! I have 3 children who attend NHA!!! The teachers truly love the Lord and love the children! The academics are awesome, abeka curriculum used. We will be there until 8th grade definately!

My son loves going to school here. He is in K-2 and I feel that he is in a very structured learning environment. I hope that he can continue to attend.

Incredible school. The staff is awesome. My daughter has learned more here in 2 years than all her years combined. She will be in 8th grade this year. I hate to see her have to leave.

I love this school, my kids have been there for 5 years now. I hate to leave next year. This is the best school ever. I love the way the teachers just talk to the parents. Like you are their best friend. It's great. My kids have learned so much from the teachers and the principal. Go mrs. Thompson! we love you and will miss you next year! 4 out of 6 of my kids will be at austin road elem. Next year. I hope it is as good as nha! the mcfall family!

My daughter started there in K3 and is a K5 now. She has gorwn so much her spirituality has grown as well. Learning computer skills in K5 is great jump start. I pray NHA stays strong there a great group of Teachers and Administration.

Excellent and growing Private School, reasonable rates,low student to teacher ratio, Many programs and activities. Good Academics with emphasis on learning. A safe, secure learning enviroment in a sea of sub-par schools!

Not at all what I expected. The academics are great, but the happiness of the child suffers. They expect their kids not to talk all day, even at lunch. Minimal special events, library is the only special activity. They only do paperwork all day, minimal play time, no creative thinking or arts and crafts. Look closer before signing up. If you are looking for a military type school with academics only it will work for you.

Last modified North Henry Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8