Stockbridge, GA

Posted April 17, 2014
My School is Red Oak Elementary I love this Shcool. I have some of the best teacher on the plant and they love my kid. And the go the extra mile for her they want her to learn. I'm trying to move into a new home.And I will not leave my neighborhood because I love my school. And I two more little people to go so I will not move!!

Posted April 20, 2013
Red Oak is a great school! I am not sure why the other rater says she heard yelling. My child loves this school!

Red Oak Elementary School 2

Posted February 27, 2013
The majority of the teachers at Red Oak Elementary School are disrespectful to the children and yelling is the primary form of discipline utilized. Parent participation in the learning environment is not allowed and the level of instruction is sub-standard. This is the reason that Georgia schools are rated number 38.

Red Oak Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
First of all I have worked at Red Oak for almost 7 seven years now and we are a wonderful, helpful, friendly and caring school. We really could use some new books and especially computers.

Posted September 28, 2009
I love this school! The principal, Ms. Neal is readily available to answer any questions or concerns. The front office staff is very friendly and helpful. The teachers are caring and really want what's best for the children. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here.

Posted March 18, 2009
My daughter has been at ROE for 4 years and it has done nothing but improve. The new administration is doing a great job.

Posted June 16, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008
I wish there were more activities for the students. Some of the teachers need to challenge the students who are above average.Overall, I think it is a pretty good school.

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted January 07, 2008

Red Oak Elementary School
175 Monarch Village Way, Stockbridge, GA  30281
Last modified Red Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Oak Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top