Bad
Good

My School is Red Oak Elementary I love this Shcool. I have some of the best teacher on the plant and they love my kid. And the go the extra mile for her they want her to learn. I'm trying to move into a new home.And I will not leave my neighborhood because I love my school. And I two more little people to go so I will not move!!

Red Oak is a great school! I am not sure why the other rater says she heard yelling. My child loves this school!

The majority of the teachers at Red Oak Elementary School are disrespectful to the children and yelling is the primary form of discipline utilized. Parent participation in the learning environment is not allowed and the level of instruction is sub-standard. This is the reason that Georgia schools are rated number 38.

First of all I have worked at Red Oak for almost 7 seven years now and we are a wonderful, helpful, friendly and caring school. We really could use some new books and especially computers.

I love this school! The principal, Ms. Neal is readily available to answer any questions or concerns. The front office staff is very friendly and helpful. The teachers are caring and really want what's best for the children. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here.

My daughter has been at ROE for 4 years and it has done nothing but improve. The new administration is doing a great job.

I wish there were more activities for the students. Some of the teachers need to challenge the students who are above average.Overall, I think it is a pretty good school.

Last modified Red Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.