Summerville, GA

Posted September 02, 2009
chattooga high school is the best you can take student from school and the will tell u that it is the best.teachers help studet learn in many different way,such as doin a game or using groups and work with each other .each year the school always try something new and it works for the student ...chattooga high school might be a public school and many people think it no good ..but it is ..

Chattooga High School 2

Posted May 24, 2009
As a student I have to say Chattooga High by far has a long way to go to being an outstanding school. Sure we have a somewhat outstanding displinary plan but what does that say about the school? One who focuses more on the displinary actions than on the curriculum. If Chattooga High School would focus more on the students wants and needs and less on who is going to carry the football team to state it could possibly be great. However I canno give it high acclaim for anything. It has alot of problems that no one seems interested in trying to sort out in the near future.

Chattooga High School 4

Posted August 22, 2008
I say Chattooga High might not be the best school to attend, or work at, but it is definately interesting. At times things get a little unorganized, but in the end it all works out. I really think they should start focusing more on education than disciplinary problems. Stop worrying about the small problems like renovations to the stadium or lobby and start focusing more on academics. =)

Chattooga High School

Posted August 09, 2008
the principal stinks, I rate him as a 0

Posted June 12, 2006
I'm not a parent but I do attent Chattooga High. People may say what they want about our school but I think it's the best school in Chattooga County. It may not be the best Academically (even though the Honors classes can rival that of any other schools) but it offers way more technical (job related) classes than any other school! We have an auto class, a metals class, an agriculture class, a construction class, a CNA class, a CISCO class, and many more! It has a lot to offer to us students!

Chattooga High School 1

Posted February 26, 2006
Our athletic department would be great if it didnt star just the blacks(african-americans) or whatever they call themselves now. There have been a lot of athletes that have gone thru the school in the last 5 years, but their color kept them from competing, so they have given up, and when our kids give up where does that leave them? We need someone who doesnt see color, only ability.

Posted February 10, 2005
this is the best school in the state of georgia. they have the best teachers in the world.

Chattooga High School
989 Hwy 114, Summerville, GA  30747
Last modified Chattooga High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chattooga High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top