Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted July 17, 2016
This school sucks! It is crazy, and you can't be successful here! I was number 5 ranked in my class, and the best school that I got into was Georgia State University! I did robotics, soccer, and many other clubs, sports, and activities! This is a terrible school!

Posted March 03, 2016
I went here for all four years of high school and I can honestly say it was a great experience. After class of 09' left, there were a lot less fights occurring. Class of 2010 tested very well and made this school a merit school and I am proud to be part of it. All the students were so sweet and the teachers and administrators were really invested with their students. I heard the student body of PRHS went downhill after class of 2010 but I'm sure the staff is still great.

Peachtree Ridge High School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted February 26, 2016
The students are so cruel to each other! Nothing great here! I suggest Duluth or Collinshill! Even North Gwinnett! Anywhere but peachtreeridge. You will regret it!

Posted February 26, 2016
I went to this school all of my life. I ended up dropping out because I was so miserable. My whole family had to move houses so I could get back into a school. The kids here are horrific. They are vindictive and unbelievably rude and mean. Nobody at this was school was raised right. Bullying happens at least four times a day and the administration does absolutely nothing. If you have proof of threats to be physically hurt during school hours, they will take no action because somebody made the threat outside of school. Everyone is very snobby and stuck up. I am not an awkward or shy person at all. I am outgoing and very friendly. It doesn't matter what kind of kid you are, you will be tormented and bullied! Unless you are one of the top 20 most popular kids. Literally 20. Absolutely terrible experience here!

Peachtree Ridge High School 4

Posted May 01, 2015
I went here for about a semester and it was okay. I loved the block schedule. It was so much easier than 7 classes a day. My older brother went here too and actually won the principals award. He loved this school. All of his teachers were amazing, (especially Ms. York, who adores all of her students and LOVES to teach) and he had great friends. He did take the math/science fast track. He had an amazing experience. I have social anxiety, so public schools aren't good for me. But I know a lot of kids who have enjoyed going to this school.

Posted November 24, 2014
My daughter is a Junior at PRHS and I love the school great academics and pretty competitive in athletics as well. My daughter has a 4.0 and participates in Volleyball as well as leadership programs. The staff are great and I really love the school. It's unfortunate that I only have one child so we only get one shot to experience the Ridge glory!! This school should be ranked a 10!!!

Peachtree Ridge High School 4

Posted October 22, 2014
PRHS is an excellent example of what great leadership and parent involvement can accomplish. I hope this continues under the new prinicipal's leadership.

Posted October 17, 2014
Peachtree Ridge HS is excellent. The breadth and depth of the AP classes is outstanding and so are the AP teachers. If your child plans to go on to college, they will get an excellent education here and be well prepared for their next step. Based on their education at this school, my children did extremely well on the SAT exams so have lots of opportunities for college academic scholarships. And they got "5"s on the AP exams so will have many college credits going into college. I could not be more pleased.

Peachtree Ridge High School 3

Posted October 16, 2014
As a shy and awkward person with huge anxiety, this school was not for me. I did like block schedule and half of my teachers actually seemed interested in their subjects. (Ms. Peace is my favorite teacher of all time, and Ms. Rowe was a huge help for me.) However, the students that I interacted with were very rude and stuck up. If you aren't a "cool kid" or friend's with one, it's like you're not even there. I tried many times to reach out (which is very hard for me already) and was completely ignored, even to people I was friends with in middle school. So overall, the teachers and staff are pretty good, but if you're not super outgoing and "popular", it's going to be really hard to make friends..

Posted March 11, 2014
If your child has any type of learning disability please do not send your child to this school. They do not care about children with disabilities. You would think you could go to the chairperson over the special ed department ( Margaret Crawley ) for help but no, it's just a title for her. If you go to her with any type of concerns she will not investigate further to see what the problem is with your son / daughter. I sent emails back-and-forth to the case manager and never received any help. All they did was shuffle my email around and then when they finally replied to it they didn't even reply to the email. As a result they have allowed my special needs student to fall further behind because they did not properly communicate with me. They say that my child can go to summer school to only make up one of the three classes that he has fail but they can't give him any support in summer school. They can fail him but can't fix what they messed up wow...there really isn't any willingness to help your child from the teachers at this school. Which is very sad because why would you specialize in special-education if you didn't want to help children with disabilities.

Peachtree Ridge High School
1555 Old Peachtree Rd Nw, Suwanee, GA  30024
Last modified Peachtree Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.