Peachtree Ridge High School 1

Posted March 11, 2014
If your child has any type of learning disability please do not send your child to this school. They do not care about children with disabilities. You would think you could go to the chairperson over the special ed department ( Margaret Crawley ) for help but no, it's just a title for her. If you go to her with any type of concerns she will not investigate further to see what the problem is with your son / daughter. I sent emails back-and-forth to the case manager and never received any help. All they did was shuffle my email around and then when they finally replied to it they didn't even reply to the email. As a result they have allowed my special needs student to fall further behind because they did not properly communicate with me. They say that my child can go to summer school to only make up one of the three classes that he has fail but they can't give him any support in summer school. They can fail him but can't fix what they messed up wow...there really isn't any willingness to help your child from the teachers at this school. Which is very sad because why would you specialize in special-education if you didn't want to help children with disabilities.

Posted February 12, 2014
1 of the best schools in the state - some of the state's highest writing scores, AP scores, SAT scores, Arts Department and Sports programs. Outstanding environment for my children

Posted September 27, 2013
The best school in gwinnett.. I'm so in love with this school I wanna stay there forever lol.. but this school need to improve student body Yes it's over crowded school.. they need to get rid naughty Hispanic students hahaha

Posted September 23, 2013
I am a student at this school and have had no problems with it whatsoever. First of all, Block schedule is a change but is highly beneficial. Unlike at other school where you only get 6 credits a year, here you get 8 credits a year. Yes there are different groups of friends and races but only because they share common interests and get along well. Its not like the groups don't mingle. I rarely ever see fights between "cliques". Most of the fights are between individual people. I love all of the teachers here and the faculty. Our principle stands in the lobby and greets everyone in the morning. The education is top notch. I was in the dance program and we are one of the best in the county so arts is also amazing. All in all the school is like a big family to me. Everybody has been friendly to me and they're all so open. A quote on our school shirts is "When one goes to war, we all go to war" which clearly represents the atmosphere of this school.

Posted September 14, 2013
This school have amazing staff and teachers. The school atmosphere is good and school sports are top in gwinnett. Peachtree Ridge cluster school community is rich and it's not easy to get into beecause houses for sale and for rent are expansive but this school have best community. Lets Go LIONS!!!

Peachtree Ridge High School 1

Posted August 04, 2013
The schools makes great scores if that is what you are After. The communication between administration and parents is the worst ever. If you have a child that struggles with school do not place them here.

Posted February 06, 2013
My boys go to this school and I cannot say enough good things about it. The school has an excellent focus on academics as well as athletics. They have a FABULOUS Advanced Placement program with teachers who are truly passionate about the students and the material they are learning. The school is focused on the Standard of Excellence in all things and this comes from the Principal and all the members of the Leadership Team. The school ranks in the top of the state rankings in many many categories. And there seems to be something for all kinds of student interests so no one need feel left out if they want to be involved. I wish I could do high school all over again and go here to school.

Posted October 29, 2012
My daughter is a freshman this school year 2012-13 and we have great teachers. She has honors classes as well as 1 College Prep class. The leadership team at PRHS has been great thus far. She is enjoying her first year in high school.

Posted June 12, 2012
Peachtree Ridge is the best school in the area. All of the teachers & admins are incredibly nice & helpful if you need help. About the cliques...sure there are some snobby people, but what school doesn't have then? There is something for everyone here. It is so fun every day. At lunch we have spirit contests and dance offs occasionally. As for education, it's top notch. #1 this year on junior graduation tests. The school grounds are very very well maintained and the campus is beautiful. Football games are so fun!! If you're not a sporty person, there are sooo many clubs you can join. To the person that said you cannot be in a club and a team with out being judged: that is entirely false. I'm a rising senior, and every year at PRHS I've done volleyball, track, theatre, the pageant, DECA, art club, and so many more clubs. I love every minute at PRHS and I recommend it 100%.

Posted March 25, 2012
Great schools. Academic program is wonderful!! I love the opportunity for advanced placement as my daughter needs to be challenged to excell!

Peachtree Ridge High School
1555 Old Peachtree Rd NW, Suwanee, GA  30024
Last modified Peachtree Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peachtree Ridge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews.