Suwanee, GA
Students enrolled: 3,182

Posted November 24, 2014
My daughter is a Junior at PRHS and I love the school great academics and pretty competitive in athletics as well. My daughter has a 4.0 and participates in Volleyball as well as leadership programs. The staff are great and I really love the school. It's unfortunate that I only have one child so we only get one shot to experience the Ridge glory!! This school should be ranked a 10!!!

Peachtree Ridge High School 4

Posted October 22, 2014
PRHS is an excellent example of what great leadership and parent involvement can accomplish. I hope this continues under the new prinicipal's leadership.

Posted October 17, 2014
Peachtree Ridge HS is excellent. The breadth and depth of the AP classes is outstanding and so are the AP teachers. If your child plans to go on to college, they will get an excellent education here and be well prepared for their next step. Based on their education at this school, my children did extremely well on the SAT exams so have lots of opportunities for college academic scholarships. And they got "5"s on the AP exams so will have many college credits going into college. I could not be more pleased.

Peachtree Ridge High School 3

Posted October 16, 2014
As a shy and awkward person with huge anxiety, this school was not for me. I did like block schedule and half of my teachers actually seemed interested in their subjects. (Ms. Peace is my favorite teacher of all time, and Ms. Rowe was a huge help for me.) However, the students that I interacted with were very rude and stuck up. If you aren't a "cool kid" or friend's with one, it's like you're not even there. I tried many times to reach out (which is very hard for me already) and was completely ignored, even to people I was friends with in middle school. So overall, the teachers and staff are pretty good, but if you're not super outgoing and "popular", it's going to be really hard to make friends..

Peachtree Ridge High School 1

Posted March 11, 2014
If your child has any type of learning disability please do not send your child to this school. They do not care about children with disabilities. You would think you could go to the chairperson over the special ed department ( Margaret Crawley ) for help but no, it's just a title for her. If you go to her with any type of concerns she will not investigate further to see what the problem is with your son / daughter. I sent emails back-and-forth to the case manager and never received any help. All they did was shuffle my email around and then when they finally replied to it they didn't even reply to the email. As a result they have allowed my special needs student to fall further behind because they did not properly communicate with me. They say that my child can go to summer school to only make up one of the three classes that he has fail but they can't give him any support in summer school. They can fail him but can't fix what they messed up wow...there really isn't any willingness to help your child from the teachers at this school. Which is very sad because why would you specialize in special-education if you didn't want to help children with disabilities.

Posted February 12, 2014
1 of the best schools in the state - some of the state's highest writing scores, AP scores, SAT scores, Arts Department and Sports programs. Outstanding environment for my children

Posted September 27, 2013
The best school in gwinnett.. I'm so in love with this school I wanna stay there forever lol.. but this school need to improve student body Yes it's over crowded school.. they need to get rid naughty Hispanic students hahaha

Posted September 23, 2013
I am a student at this school and have had no problems with it whatsoever. First of all, Block schedule is a change but is highly beneficial. Unlike at other school where you only get 6 credits a year, here you get 8 credits a year. Yes there are different groups of friends and races but only because they share common interests and get along well. Its not like the groups don't mingle. I rarely ever see fights between "cliques". Most of the fights are between individual people. I love all of the teachers here and the faculty. Our principle stands in the lobby and greets everyone in the morning. The education is top notch. I was in the dance program and we are one of the best in the county so arts is also amazing. All in all the school is like a big family to me. Everybody has been friendly to me and they're all so open. A quote on our school shirts is "When one goes to war, we all go to war" which clearly represents the atmosphere of this school.

Posted September 14, 2013
This school have amazing staff and teachers. The school atmosphere is good and school sports are top in gwinnett. Peachtree Ridge cluster school community is rich and it's not easy to get into beecause houses for sale and for rent are expansive but this school have best community. Lets Go LIONS!!!

Peachtree Ridge High School 1

Posted August 04, 2013
The schools makes great scores if that is what you are After. The communication between administration and parents is the worst ever. If you have a child that struggles with school do not place them here.

Peachtree Ridge High School
1555 Old Peachtree Rd NW, Suwanee, GA  30024
Last modified Peachtree Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peachtree Ridge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top