Posted March 05, 2014
The BEST elementary school in the county! Teachers and staff are all very friendly & truly care about the children and their learning enviroment. This school exceeds the standards in all areas. Wonderful wonderful place!

Posted August 22, 2013
I like this school because the teachers and staff are quick to respond to any of your questions or concerns you may have without any delay or passing the buck!

Posted June 04, 2013
I think the staff keeps me well informed of things that are going on with my son and the school.

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted November 28, 2009

Union Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2009
Due to circumstances beyond my control I had to register my two boys (3rd and 5th graders) today. The teachers were unfriendly and one would not call my son by his name. The introduction of both teachers to my wife was cold at best. I hope the learning enviorment is much better.

Posted July 16, 2009
We have be in Union now going on 4 years.We are really happy with the school. They are always happy to help us with any thing we need for our son.I can not ask for a better school then Union.

Union Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2008
Principals leave a lot to be desired. Bullying is tolerated, and if a child or parent complains, the child is singled out and picked on by the principals. I find this school to be of a small, cliquey nature.

Posted October 28, 2008
I moved from a busier small city to a small country town about 25-30 NW. My daughter started at Union and I am just amazed and how well she is doing. Not only are the parents and the staff always involved but the county is too. One thing I know about Paulding County Schools is that they do not let just any kind of riff raff in there to teach. They must have a degree and be certified.

Posted October 23, 2007
My son just started kindergarten this year at Union Elementary. So far I have been very happy with this school. They have recess every day which I feel is important. They also have PE three times a week. They alternate between Music and Art every week. The staff is friendly and helpful and I could not be more pleased with his teacher. She is very organized and patient. My son loves going to school and I am amazed at the rate at which he is learning. I can't think of anything that I would change about this school.

Union Elementary School
206 Highway 101 S, Temple, GA  30179
Last modified Union Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top