Thomaston, GA
Students enrolled: 1,344

Upson-Lee High School

Posted October 04, 2009
Upson Lee High School has heart and spirit.

Upson-Lee High School 4

Posted November 14, 2006
My third child is at Upson Lee high school now. I can't believe the difference in the leadership now compared to 6 years ago. The reason parent involvement is so low is because you are not encouraged to be involved. I feel hopeless as a parent. The quality of education isn't the problem, its the response you get when you try to get involved.

Upson-Lee High School 4

Posted November 25, 2005
I spent approximately 3 years working at this school. The principal, Mr. Hendrix, is dedicated and motivated toward school improvement and keeping kids in school. The staff is very capable, and children can expect a high quality education, if they are willing to put forth the effort required. Discipline problems were dealt with appropriately. Though I'm happy where I am, I do miss the faculty of UL.

Upson-Lee High School
268 Knight Trl, Thomaston, GA  30286
Last modified Upson-Lee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upson-Lee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top