Cross Creek Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2014
One year at this school and I transferred out. I was told that I was not allowed to walk my child to class after I brought her in late after a drs. appt. I called the superintendent he agreed with the principal and later was told by the principal I could walk her to class but he would have to follow me. I was astonished at what I as being told. if you're wondering No I was not a problem parent nor did I give them any reason to do this I was new to this schooI its just there rules. As far as education the school was ok not exceeding but not bad either in my opinion. I gave it one star because it seems like they just want the kids no parents unless they say you can come, by the way Im not a parent that always come to their child schools matter of fact besides walking them in sometimes in the morning or after a dr. appt. or occasional luch with them Im never at the school unless the teacher calls me for a meeting. I'm not trying to bash the school I just thought parents needed to know but if you are ok with that then you my like the school.

Cross Creek Elementary School 5

Posted March 30, 2012
I have found the administration and teachers at Cross Creek to be very caring and supportive. Teachers go the extra mile to help students and parents.

Cross Creek Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
The staff at cross creek is amazing.My child goes to this school and the teachers there really care about the kids.No matter what the problem is the staff is always trying to make the most of it and help anyway they can.My child will be going to middle school next year sadly to say we want be apart of cross creek I just hope the middle school is as good as the teachers at cross creek. Keep up the great work you all do one out standing job there.

Cross Creek Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2007
I think that this school is great. My son has had some difficulties in the past , and wasn't getting the proper amount of help that he needed. He is now getting A's & B's which put's him on the Honor Roll. He has also recieved recognition for other achievments as well. He really likes his teachers, and is making alot of friends.

Cross Creek Elementary School 2

Posted August 24, 2007
The staff does not encourage arent involvement. Teachers do not seem concerned when grades begin to drop. I am very disappointed in this school.

Cross Creek Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2006
A complete disappointment with the over all experiences. My 1st. bad experience was when I called to talk to my son. The school's replied was 'the students are not allowed to use the phone at all.' My 2nd experience was when I talked to my son's teacher. She was very cold and short with any specific question I had. His teacher stated that she would send weekly e-mails with news letters about the classroom. I have still not received any e-mails or news letters. So I have sent her a few e-mails requesting news letter and she has not replied to any of the e-mails I had sent her. This is not the type of teacher we expect in the classroom.

Cross Creek Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2005
This school has many problems, from the principal to counslors to many of the teachers. If your child goes to this school be catious! There are only a few good teachers. The majority are not caring. The principal is not any parents friend.

Cross Creek Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2004
What a wonderful school. The faculty and staff really cares for my child. I wish that all students could attend school in such a positive environment.

Cross Creek Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2003
This is the one school in the area that I can honestly say puts the kids first. Everyone at Cross Creek is above exceptional. They work hard, they strive for the best and they are the very best.

Cross Creek Elementary School
324 Clark Rd, Thomasville, GA  31757
Last modified Cross Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top