Thomasville, GA

Posted July 02, 2013
The teachers at Harper really care about these kids and I love the fact they keep me informed about my child.

Posted May 07, 2012
I moved my 3 children from Jerger to Harper because the teachers are excellent and care about the students. The administration fully supports and motivates the teachers and students are held accountable for their actions. It was no surprise to me that there are few discipline problems because the students really want to be there and know their teacher cares about them.

Harper Elementary School 0

Posted July 23, 2007
I think Harper Elementary is the best school in Thomasville. The principal is wonderful and the teacher takes time with the kids to help with special learning needs.

Posted March 20, 2005

Harper Elementary School
520 Fletcher St, Thomasville, GA  31792
Last modified Harper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top