Posted September 07, 2013
Great school! I am very pleased with the phenomenal leadership staff and the teachers! Scott Elementary is one of the best schools in the school system!

Scott Elementary School 0

Posted March 07, 2008
I enjoy working at Scott Elementary School. Our students love to give and receive hugs! Thank you parents for allowing us to educate your children!

Scott Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2008
Scott strives for academic excellence. We have been classified as a Distinguished Title I school and have met AYP for the past 3 years.

Scott Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 19, 2007
I think that Scott elementary school is wonderful school. I just love how they get my son involved in the classes, like p.e. and music and science and I am a parent that is involved in my son's education.

Posted September 27, 2007

Scott Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2005

Scott Elementary School
100 N Hansell St, Thomasville, GA  31792
Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top