Brookwood School 3

Posted January 07, 2014
I like the school but the coaches DONT put much into their programs. They need new coahces. Maybe not football but def. basketball. It seems like towards jr and sr year all of the athletes transfer to other schools.

Brookwood School 1

Posted February 11, 2009

Brookwood School 5

Posted November 30, 2007
My children have been to a number of schools due to frequent moves. Brookwood is by far the best of the best. They offer college prep classes with a very real feeling of family. I feel very blessed that one child was able to graduate from Brookwood and the other is currently in 9th grade. My 2004 graduate is now a first year vet student at the University of GA. She was very well prepared!

Brookwood School 0

Posted November 30, 2007
Solid school, great core curriculm, caring teachers, many programs. A little cliqueish, but that goes with the territory when choosing a private school in a small town. My child thrived there.

Brookwood School 5

Posted January 20, 2005
I have always been pleased with both the academic & extracurricular achievements my now 9th & 11th grader have obtained. We started Brookwood in elementary school. A small school allows much individualized attention. My only changes academically are to have more AP courses offered. Language should be offered beginning in 8th grade. This would allow II & III to be completed by 10th grade & not compete with the current AP course schedule. My children have the opportunity to actively participate in any sport offered. They would not be afforded this opportunity in larger public schools. Studies show how important sports are to a child's self confidence & sense of enjoyment. This has certainly been true for mine. School employees, whether the headmaster or counselor, have always readily addressed any concerns my husband & I have raised over the years. My school rating is an A+.

Brookwood School