Public charter
Thomasville, GA

Posted March 08, 2011
I am a former student of bishop hall charter school, and it is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. The teachers are amazing and try to build good character and learning experience not only in the classroom but as well as outside the trips are amazing and worth the bus ride. I also learned that the teachers care and give you multiple chances, and even after all the chances are up they give you another and they keep up with you and want to know how you are doing after you cant come back anymore. I love Bishop Hall and will be always grateful for the many chances they have given me and the support.

Posted April 22, 2010
I love bishop hall for everythang the teacher and the students

Posted November 06, 2009
Hey, i am not a parent but i am a former student of Bishop Hall Charter School. I just wanted t olet all the parents know that Bishop is a great school and has a great curiculum. The teachers help you alot and give you many chances. I appreciate this school so others please do not take it for granted.

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted September 08, 2008
I was a former student at Bishop Hall Charter School. This was the best school i have and probably ever will attend. This school gave me more opportunities than any other school I've been to. I came into the school in the year of 2007 as a 9th grader in one year and 2 summers i excelled to a 12th grader. I just wanted to thank all of the staff at Bishop Hall for pushing me and helping me with all that needed to be done. I especially want to give great thanks to Gonzo, Schoulderbaur (Schoodle), Sickler (Stickler), Mrs. Hicks, and Mr. Johnson. These are the best people in the world. I will be back at the school to visit and possibly more reasons. Thank you, Crystal Walker

Posted January 07, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student of The School At Bishop Hall and i want to be the first to say that the school was the best thing that had ever happend to me. i learned more at that school in the time i was there than any other school i have attended. The teachers are excellent there and they are very adament about helping each student evolve at there own pace. But most of all i wanted to say thank you to the staff at bishop hall for such a wonderful experience.

Posted July 28, 2004

Bishop Hall Charter School
1819 E Clay St, Thomasville, GA  31792
Last modified Bishop Hall Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bishop Hall Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top