Bad
Good

I am a former student of bishop hall charter school, and it is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. The teachers are amazing and try to build good character and learning experience not only in the classroom but as well as outside the trips are amazing and worth the bus ride. I also learned that the teachers care and give you multiple chances, and even after all the chances are up they give you another and they keep up with you and want to know how you are doing after you cant come back anymore. I love Bishop Hall and will be always grateful for the many chances they have given me and the support.

I love bishop hall for everythang the teacher and the students

Hey, i am not a parent but i am a former student of Bishop Hall Charter School. I just wanted t olet all the parents know that Bishop is a great school and has a great curiculum. The teachers help you alot and give you many chances. I appreciate this school so others please do not take it for granted.

I was a former student at Bishop Hall Charter School. This was the best school i have and probably ever will attend. This school gave me more opportunities than any other school I've been to. I came into the school in the year of 2007 as a 9th grader in one year and 2 summers i excelled to a 12th grader. I just wanted to thank all of the staff at Bishop Hall for pushing me and helping me with all that needed to be done. I especially want to give great thanks to Gonzo, Schoulderbaur (Schoodle), Sickler (Stickler), Mrs. Hicks, and Mr. Johnson. These are the best people in the world. I will be back at the school to visit and possibly more reasons. Thank you, Crystal Walker

Last modified Bishop Hall Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.