Toccoa, GA
Students enrolled: 1,165

Posted January 21, 2012
It is an academically sound public school. The students and faculty enjoy a good working relationship.

Posted April 18, 2008
I am a former student who is now living in Omaha NE. Stephens county at least gives its students the choice of technical or college prep!! All students take the same courses no mater what!!!!

Stephens County High School 3

Posted June 05, 2006
i think this school needs more diversity opertunity's resulting to fair and equil enviorment of more Ethnic Acheivement's and or programs .... thank you....

Stephens County High School 4

Posted June 28, 2005
I love every thing about this school. I am now a senior and I can say that I recommend this school to anyone!

Posted September 01, 2004
I went to this high school, and I have never seen anything better. I went for one year, but learned more than my whole high school career.

Stephens County High School
638 White Pine Rd, Toccoa, GA  30577
Last modified Stephens County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stephens County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top