Posted May 29, 2014
Terrible discipline problems. Fights all the time, girls fighting too. All they ever do for discipline is talk to the students. It takes an act of congress to get a student suspended. No discipline in classrooms either.

Dade Middle School 3

Posted January 19, 2014
I agree with sitting in a classroom for for 1 hour. And i too agree what can you learn in 6 weeks like Spanish, computer lab and try sitting in a seat and typing for 1 solid hour it's boring and you fall a sleep and if your band you only get 1 connection class every 6 weeks. I do not agree with the school not being cleaned i find it is spot less every time i am there. And we do have computer class work in almost every class especially math almost everyday. We have before and after school program and the teachers are always willing to work with the students i have never been turned away when me and my son need help. They give us every opportunity to bring our grade up also. If more parents would spend a little time at the school i think they would see what there child's day is like and what they can do to help instead of just complaining.

Posted January 10, 2014
Terrible the teachers don't interact with the kids and the school is nasty not clean at all!!!

Dade Middle School 2

Posted December 20, 2012
This school is terrible. I would highly suggest if you have a option take it and run. The teachers spend more time on behavior then teaching. I have never seen a school that had so many behavior problems. But after experience a day there I can see why. Kids are at school for 7 hours. Their periods are almost a hour long. Most adults would have trouble sitting in a small desk listening for 1 hour. There is no interactive teaching. They are stuck on old school text book learning. They really need to get with the time and teach the modern way. There are studies to prove it is better then text books printed in 1992. Also they took reading class away to enhance their math. And they had a enrichment class. Which can be a elective such as drama, choir, Spanish, or Art. The enrichment classes change every 6 weeks. I don't know but if you have taken Spanish, you cannot learn much is a short 6 weeks. And to take reading away makes absolutely no sense. We have enrichment course twice a day and no reading. It this a budget cut to save teachers salary because at that cost our students wont read past 6th grade!!!!! Dade County is a true disappointment!!

Posted January 15, 2009

Dade Middle School 4

Posted April 26, 2005

Dade Middle School
250 Pace Dr, Trenton, GA  30752
Last modified Dade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dade Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top