Posted May 09, 2014
My child will graduate from Trion High School this year. While we live in LaFayette, close to LaFayette High School we chose THS. Trion welcomed our family into the High School program, we have never been treated as outsiders. The principal commands respect while still being available to the students, the staff encourage students to be their best. Rules are followed by everyone or offenders are disciplined. As a family, we have enjoyed being a part of Trion High School.

Trion High School 1

Posted April 14, 2014
This school is horrible. The teachers pick out certain kids to get in trouble. And the principle is not fair

Trion High School 3

Posted May 16, 2012
The students are definitely challenged at this school. However, a relative of mine went here and the place is dominated by athletics. If you are not an athlete of any kind, consider yourself inferior to those who are athletic. Football and basketball rule the place. If you can get past the idea that rules don't apply to the athletes, you should be alright.

Trion High School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
'if the parents of the student dont own some type of business in trion or arent a higher up at mvm, then the student is regarded as second class.' This is not true...i graduated from Trion High a few years ago and it was a great school! My parents didnt own a business or or work at Mt.Vernon and I wasn't considered second class...I think someone is misinformed. 'it appears to me that there is some foolery going on. They only have their own kind in the system. They do not accept outsiders well and they are underdeveloped socially. They may have good scores, but I think someone should check into to make sure that is the whole truth.' And again, someone is misinformed or jealous their kids coulnd't get into Trion, because like i said before I am not a teachers kid. Nor are my parents business owners/bosses at Mt.Vernon

Trion High School 3

Posted October 25, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
I love the way Trion School strives for Excellence. I try to teach my children (5th Grader & 9th Grader) that greatness comes to those who strive for excellence. It's easy to 'get by', but 'getting by' will not bring you the best that life has to offer. I want my children to have the best! I thank God for the wonderful courteous staff and hard working teachers that teach with a passion. I also love the zero tollerance for behavior problems. Students do need to know that boundaries are VERY important, and that if those boundaries are crossed, there will be consequences. I am proud that my children have an opportunity to be with the Best. Sandy Tutton

Trion High School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
Trion City Schools really helped me a lot during my first year in college. They prepared me for the hard work and commitment that I needed to be able to succeed in college. Other students and parents can say that Chattooga High School is just as good as Trion High, but Trion always scores excellent on standardized test scores. Also, this website gave Trion High a 10/10 as oppposed to Chattooga High , which received only a 2/10. So that proves my point because the ratings came from outsiders, not just people who live in this community or know of or about both schools. Trion is an excellent place to send your children for reasons other than scores also. There is no violence in this school and they do not accept just anybody into the school. They are a semi-private school system, and it is a privelage to go there.

Trion High School 2

Posted September 13, 2008
this school offers a great education, is always top in academics in any category, and you can choose to go to any college of your choice after graduating. also there is no violence....at all. the downside is that the only fully supported sport is football, they dont like outsiders or anyone who doesnt fit the cookie cutter mold, and they operate by 'the good old boys' code. if the parents of the student dont own some type of business in trion or arent a higher up at mvm, then the student is regarded as second class.

Trion High School 2

Posted July 05, 2008

Trion High School
919 Allgood St, Trion, GA  30753
Last modified Trion High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trion High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top