Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

I had 3 grandchildren and 2 exchange students go to school here. They did great.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Every exchange student I've had there loved it. The teachers & staff were caring & tried to help kids that struggled.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Overall I have had a great experience with the school. My son attended 9th, 10th, and 11th grader and now I have a 9th grader there as well. Our assigned counselor works well with us. The gifted, AP and STEMs instructors are prepared and provide rigor for the students. I appreciate the offered tutorials to assist my child. I hear of a little fun in the classes as well. The clubs are great: Habitat, robotics, student government, and cupcakes (who knew). There are a lot of students moving about the school for the school size that I think they should review.

Not a bad a school but I cant stand the racism thee sometimes! I just moved here from another country. Some teachers are great while some aren't and its really boring (all work and no play makes jack a doll boy!) its like a prison and the system feels like if its geared to pressure us!

Great football program, questionable academics and both the ratings here and the test scores prove that out.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I am looking into moving to the Tucker High School district (because of great location to close to Atlanta and the people that I have met) and I have teenage daughters, but I am concerned with some of the reviews. Everyone that I have met in the surrounding the community are nice and speak only good things about Tucker High. I would love feedback before I move into this neighborhood. If any one has any input, please comment. I have to decided to move before mid to late September. Please help!

THS is a great place to be whoever you are. Whether you are a musician, a writer, an athlete, a social butterfly, a soldier, an engineer -- Tucker has whatever you're looking for and nurtures your talents and interests in a caring environment, regardless of race or creed.

I'm an incoming 10th grader at Tucker High School, and unfortunately, I was able to experience the full brunt of faults beginning only my freshman year. Every school has bad teachers, but the fact that after innumerable complaints, conferences, and interventions, these teachers are allowed to continue to "teach" demonstrates Tucker ' s priorities. The main cause of my not- so -high rating is that so much emphasis is put on the football program that both academics and, surprisingly, other sports,- fall in its shadow. The football is fantastic, yes, but I would love if when I search ' tucker high school ' on google, articles about Tucker students winning national awards, the latest spring musical, and even thoughts about the other great Tucker sports teams ( including the lady tigers, whose championship win didn't quite inspire much excitement through the halls as a football championship would) pop up. Also, Tucker claims a " diversity", which is really code for, "overcrowding" . Might I add a last bit, the counselors? I wouldn't trust them for advice. Or scheduling, for that matter.

Last modified Tucker High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.