Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Posted June 11, 2016
I had 3 grandchildren and 2 exchange students go to school here. They did great.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 02, 2016
Every exchange student I've had there loved it. The teachers & staff were caring & tried to help kids that struggled.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 09, 2015
Overall I have had a great experience with the school. My son attended 9th, 10th, and 11th grader and now I have a 9th grader there as well. Our assigned counselor works well with us. The gifted, AP and STEMs instructors are prepared and provide rigor for the students. I appreciate the offered tutorials to assist my child. I hear of a little fun in the classes as well. The clubs are great: Habitat, robotics, student government, and cupcakes (who knew). There are a lot of students moving about the school for the school size that I think they should review.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 09, 2015
I want to say thanks to my son's counselor, Ms. Currie of three years (9th - 11th grade) and now my daughter's 9th grade counselor. From the first time we met, she was concerned with my son being in the right class for his educational and graduation needs. She provided input to make you think after graduation to create next years class schedule. Ms. C. is pleasant, responsive to emails, quick to put on a smile, and direct. Thank you for all you and your team do the school, the students and parents.

5036 Lavista Rd, Tucker, GA  30084
Last modified Tucker High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.