Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Livsey is a gem. From the principal to teachers to the support staff, everyone is extremely nice and involved with the students. There is a great concern for the students academic achievement. The PTO is also very involved in making this school an awesome place for the children to learn and grow. The after school program is also fantastic. There are special activities as well as time for homework and play. My daughter does not want to leave because she is having so much fun. I was somewhat nervous about putting my daughter in Dekalb County Schools and was pleasingly surprised.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I am quite pleased with my daughters kindergarten teacher and in speaking with parents with older children at Livsey they are please as well.

Amount of homework: Agree

I think the homework given helps to reinforce the work from the week and helps them to be better prepared.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has a character focus each month and the principal as well as the teachers focus on the monthly character trait as well as being a good citizen in general.

Teachers do not communicate with parents, they barely know the students the teacher too student ratio is ridiculous.

Livsey is a place where all the teachers staff and other parents truly care about the children. They work hard to make it a safe and productive learning environment!

Love the admin, teachers, employees, and the fellow parent atmosphere in all aspects of the school

My oldest daughter graduated in 07 and my youngest is at Livsey now. There isn't' a better school in Georgia. The staff is exemplary, administration great and overall community support fantastic. This school is a blessing to us

We were lucky enough to make it into the PreK lottery at Livsey last year. We love Livsey! The parental involvement is fantastic, Dr. Wilson is a awesome principle, and the extracurricular offerings are great. Now my child is in kindergarten and we're excited to be back for another great year.

My daughter attended Livsey this year, but unfortnatley we had to move a few weeks ago. We hated that we had to leave this school. The teachers are so great and the parents are very involved. Its a small school with a big heart.

Last modified Livsey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.