Tucker, GA

Posted September 12, 2014
My oldest daughter graduated in 07 and my youngest is at Livsey now. There isn't' a better school in Georgia. The staff is exemplary, administration great and overall community support fantastic. This school is a blessing to us

Posted August 11, 2014
We were lucky enough to make it into the PreK lottery at Livsey last year. We love Livsey! The parental involvement is fantastic, Dr. Wilson is a awesome principle, and the extracurricular offerings are great. Now my child is in kindergarten and we're excited to be back for another great year.

Posted May 08, 2014
My daughter attended Livsey this year, but unfortnatley we had to move a few weeks ago. We hated that we had to leave this school. The teachers are so great and the parents are very involved. Its a small school with a big heart.

Posted October 17, 2013
I love Livsey and so does my child. The parents & surrounding community are very involved, the teachers and staff care!!!!

Posted January 18, 2011
Both of my children have attended Livsey and I ABSOLUTELY love it! They both had a wonderful experience and received a solid foundation for learning. I can not say enough about the teachers...and one of my children is not the easiest. The are motivating, loving, and make learning fun. Livsey is also very welcoming to parents and there is a high parental involvement.

Posted November 10, 2010
Fantastic school!!! It won the prestigious National Blue Ribbon award for its outstanding academic achievement. Students consistently meet and exceed requirements on standardized academic tests. Teachers are not only very qualified, but also truly passionate and caring. The school is smaller than many private schools, which creates a strong sense of community, and principal knows every child by name. Every child gets noticed, and every issue gets addressed. 100% of parents participate in PTA, and many volunteer at school, so there are a lot of extra activities, festivals, etc. This school is awesome, and our son is very happy here.

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
They have created a place where children can really thrive. The students are challenged and supported by their teachers and each other. Almost all the parents are active in the PTA, which helps to fund the school. It's a small school in a metro city - they really kicks. If there's ever an issue or question, both the principal and the teachers are very responsive and ethical. Well done, Livsey!

Posted April 16, 2009
Livsey has been a fantastic school for my daughter. As a type 1 diabetic, the staff have been phenomenal properly handling her glucose levels. Communication between my wife and I & all school staff members has been a pleasure. The education and teachers are top notch. I can't say enough about how incredible our experience has been.

Posted May 20, 2008
My son loves Livsey. It os so great to see him so excited about going to school. He has been there for two years now and I could not imagine having to move him to a different school. The parent involvment is excellent and the test scores are always tops in Georgia. Great job Livsey staff and THANK YOU!

Livsey Elementary School
4137 Livsey Rd, Tucker, GA  30084
Last modified Livsey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Livsey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top