Bad
Good

Worst school hands down in catoosa county. They don't work well with the children and the principal needs social skills. ( Its awesome he is retiring) Both of my children were bullied very bad and it continued all year, I was always told something would be done. It never was. The classes start instruction time at 7:40 but school don't start until 7:50 so if the bus runs behind or the children want to eat breakfast then they miss morning work. My son also needed help in reading and they pretty much gave him answers to pass the test. He never got much one on one even though we were promised he would. I would never send my kids back to this school.

My son is a 5th grader at Tiger Creek and has attended TCE since Kindergarten. It has been an excellent school for him. When he was not being challenged enough in the classroom nor in Horizon, the administration was very helpful in meeting his academic needs. The principal is very personable and is involved in school activities and student success. The teachers have been very caring and positive. TCE has been a very positive elementary experience for our family.

Tiger Creek is an awesome school! From the principals to the teachers, parapros, cafateria workers, maintainence, custodial and bus drivers This school is a team effert that makes it great.

I wish Tiger creek had a principal that could communicate clearly with parents and realized that all children are different. I have tried very hard to work with this principal in any way I can to help meet the needs of my child but to no prevail. I have had a very troubling and heart breaking experience.

I wish Tiger Creek would be fortunate enough to get a principal that could comunicate clearly with parents. I have had a very troubling time trying to get them to meet my childs needs.

Last modified Tiger Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.