Tiger Creek Elementary School 2

Posted July 07, 2013
Worst school hands down in catoosa county. They don't work well with the children and the principal needs social skills. ( Its awesome he is retiring) Both of my children were bullied very bad and it continued all year, I was always told something would be done. It never was. The classes start instruction time at 7:40 but school don't start until 7:50 so if the bus runs behind or the children want to eat breakfast then they miss morning work. My son also needed help in reading and they pretty much gave him answers to pass the test. He never got much one on one even though we were promised he would. I would never send my kids back to this school.

Posted January 28, 2010
My son is a 5th grader at Tiger Creek and has attended TCE since Kindergarten. It has been an excellent school for him. When he was not being challenged enough in the classroom nor in Horizon, the administration was very helpful in meeting his academic needs. The principal is very personable and is involved in school activities and student success. The teachers have been very caring and positive. TCE has been a very positive elementary experience for our family.

Posted October 02, 2008
Tiger Creek is an awesome school! From the principals to the teachers, parapros, cafateria workers, maintainence, custodial and bus drivers This school is a team effert that makes it great.

Tiger Creek Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2006

Tiger Creek Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2006
I wish Tiger creek had a principal that could communicate clearly with parents and realized that all children are different. I have tried very hard to work with this principal in any way I can to help meet the needs of my child but to no prevail. I have had a very troubling and heart breaking experience.

Tiger Creek Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
I wish Tiger Creek would be fortunate enough to get a principal that could comunicate clearly with parents. I have had a very troubling time trying to get them to meet my childs needs.

Posted August 15, 2005
Tiger Creek Elementary in my opinion has got to be the best Elementary school in Catoosa County. My daughter was at Tiger Creek for grades K-5 and had some of the best teachers. My son is presently at Tiger Creek and I can say the same about all of the teachers he has had. Most importantly, I believe the majority, if not all, of the faculty and staff at Tiger Creek are good Christian educators. We have the best Christian Principal that without a believes what is in best interest of the children is first and foremost. I bet he knows every one of them by name.

Posted August 10, 2005
I love TCE, both my children are there, Pre-k and second grade. They both have great teachers and I have seen great improvement on my oldest child.That's why I decided to enroll my second child at Tiger Creek. Thank you staff of TCE.

Posted August 04, 2005
I love Tiger Creek! My oldest daughter is in the 1st grade and had an awesome teachers both years she's been. I know my other 2 children (once old enough) will also enjoy Tiger Creek.

Posted April 23, 2004
Tiger Creek has been a great school for my Daughter.

Tiger Creek Elementary School
134 Rhea McClanahan Dr, Tunnel Hill, GA  30755
Last modified Tiger Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tiger Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top