1-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is an ideal environment for a child with learning differences. It's a gem right outside Peachtree City and has helped my child make important strides both academically and socially. There is help available for tuition assistance and remember with God, all things are possible. My child LOVES this school and her happiness and joy have made her feel secure enough to even enjoy learning. There really is no other school like this on the south side of Atlanta and it's totally worth looking into if you have a child with learning differences or unique concerns.

CWA has been more than we ever hoped it could be. From the director to the individual staff, I know that when my child goes in the doors, she is being cheered for, rooted for, loved.

When this school opened, I saw great potential. In 2010, they released a very loved director with no warning to parents or students; in addition to an unhealthy change, they made many more changes without previous knowledge. Again, in 2012 they released 3 more teachers and one therapist, all of them well loved and agreeable. And again, not one single parent or student was aware. I went in as a potential parent with three children and asked how people can afford the tuition, only to have the new director tell me that if I loved my children I would pony up! This school is designed for children, not greedy administrators. Now that we have signed the contract for the year, we cannot leave the school without paying for education we aren't going to get anyway. Highly upsetting for special needs families and way too expensive. No accomodations made for the things they claim. What a rip off.

Not very happy with the rigor or challenge of the school. This school is not worth their annual fee.

As a parent with a child that is new to Clearwater Academy, I am thoroughly pleased and impressed with the strong and professional staff, in addition, to the individual attention and care my child receives on a daily basis. After searching hi and lo for the right environment for my child, Clearwater answered our call. Great location, beautiful facility with the latest classroom technology, and certified professional staff working hard to meet each child's needs. The therapy services offered are wonderful. CWA gets a 2 Thumbs Up!

This is a new school for children with learning differences and one of only a very few South of Atlanta. The teachers and staff are wonderful! The facility has been designed to be soothing to the senses for children with sensory processing disorders.The school uses DIR Floortime therapy and Lindamood Bell for math, reading and language. Do your homework to make sure these methods are going to work for your child. OT, speech, riding/hippo therapy and Learning on the Log are all included in the school week. I believe swim thearpy is being considered for the '09-'10 school year. Clearwater has a warm, loving atmosphere where each child gets individual attention according to his needs.

The environment at this school was exactly what my child needed to thrive! He is able to work at his own pace which in turn built his self esteem. He is reading on grade level for the first time; therefore he no longer spends hours on his homework. His ability to pay attention has improved tremendously as a result of the multiple therapies incorporated into the school day. ClearWater Academy as truly been a blessing for our family!

My son attends this school. He has improved dramatically thanks to the expertise of the staff. I have not found another school who offers so many therapies and academics !Congratulations ClearWater Academy for becoming Georgia Accreditated in 7 months!

Horrible school that is not zoned in a school area. It is in a business community. This is supposed to be a school and not a child care center!

My son attends CWA and we've had a wonderful experience. He went from crying everyday in public school to being excited about going to school. He used to have private therapy 6x/week to having all his services & therapy at school. This school has been a blessing for him and our family. I would highly recommend CWA. The staff & teachers are fabulous and love what they do. This is the school's first year being open and I see nothing but success & growth in the future.

Last modified ClearWater Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12