Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son loves being a Burch Bear. He is in kindergarten and has not missed a day of school. He already anticipates going to Sandy Creek High School. A special day for him: enjoying cheers from the Sandy Creek High sportsteam as he entered school in his halloween batman costume along with other students, first thing in the morning!

Robert Burch is a great Elementary School and is only getting better. This is evidenced by increased parental and community involvement driven by a fantastic staff. We're extremely happy and our daughters love going to school here!

Robert J. Burch is a great school with a vastly diverse student population. Under new leadership, it is moving to be one of the top schools in the county. There are various social issues that teachers have to address, but the teachers at Burch are definitely the best in the county and give every student from every backround the highest level of education. I have a Kindergartener, 3rd grader, and one graduate of Burch, and they have flourished in all of their educational endeavors.

The school was wonderful but now, overcrowding, discipline problems, and an ineffective principal have pushed Burch into the lower end of Fayette county schools. Most teachers are excellent but teachers deal with disrespectful children, crowded classrooms, and parents that don't put enough effort into their children's success.

We have recently relocated from Florida, and I am proud to say that I am impressed with Georgia Schools. We based where we wanted to live on these school reviews and stats. My youngest daughter entered kindergarten for the first time, and I was concerned about how she would adjust, but she came home on the first day of school very excited about what she had learned. She became even more excited once she was issued homework. I'm getting a good feeling from my 3rd grader who speaks so highly of how her teacher makes learning so much fun!

I know that parents are supposed to rate Burch, but I go to Burch as a 5th grader in Shawn Stewart's class, and I love Burch. It has given my friend, peers, and me a great oppurtunity to learn, and many teachers find fun ways to teach us. You can tell that the teachers really love teaching, but they especially love their students. Also, students who are and are not challenged can be helped. There is a really good Enrichment program (for students who are not challenged enough) and I absoutely love the teachers. They obviously love their students and teaching, and hate it when we're unhappy. I came to Burch at the end of 3rd grade, and I have really felt welcome. I'll miss Burch next year when I leave. One more thing. I am a safety patrol, and I know that Burch Is Beary safe. Bye Burch Bears!

I had 3 children attend Burch. We experienced both mediocre teachers and excellent teachers. Some of the teachers teach solely on the grade level curriculum while others challenge their students. I have found that most teachers at Burch love teaching. The staff are always ready to help and the principal's door is always open if you have a concern. All in all I have to say that we had a good experience at Burch.

Last modified Robert J. Burch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.