Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted October 29, 2014
I'm excited about the new direction the school going. Over 100% increase in PTA memberships from last year, possible Dual Immersion program, Cranium Club and the list goes on. As with any school, more parental involvement equals a better chance for our children to flourish.

Posted August 12, 2014
My children have been in school at Oakley since kindergarten.. I have only had one bad experience since they've been there (that was because of a 1st yr teacher). The school for the most part is a good school. The only improvement that are needed are with the parents. They have a low rate for parents showing up to PTA meetings (sadly). Otherwise, good school.

Posted July 11, 2014
What the parents are experiencing is what the Fulton County Board of education has allowed for years. Anytime you are letting the so called administration and the county know and it still is happening should tell you something. I 100% agree with the comments of the parents. Nobody cares

Posted May 07, 2014
if oakley is the best school in fulton, well there is no good school in fulton county. oakley is the worst place to be for a child. my son went through so much in oakley. i am so relieved that he is now in middle school. the problem is i have two other children in oakley and the same thing is happening to my daughter with the same fourth grade teachers that had bullied my son with no shame. i am counting the days to the end of the school year. from top to bottom there is nothing good at oakley. no respect for the students, they treated with no dignity. a lot of favoritism. my sons are in gifted classes. we work hard but a teacher can make or unmake a student. stop the bullying in oakley. i wonder if i can take it for another year in that miserable environment.

Posted May 06, 2014
I am sadden by the behavior of the teachers and leadership at Oakley. The TAG teacher should not be allowed to teach. She speaks negatively to her students saying things like some of you should not be here because you are not TAG students. This is not how you encourage children. TAG does not determine a child's success. I hope with the retirement of the current principal the leadership gets someone who can lead. She is not the only person who needs to leave.

Posted March 19, 2014
I have had an terrible experience with this school. My child attendances Kindergarten at Oakley and I barely have anything positive to say. I have never meet or seen a teacher as horrible as the one my child has.(My child has been in daycare and Pre-K since 4 months old) I have observed her yelling and screaming at the students for no or little reason. This school and that teacher needs to be evaluated by Fulton County Board of Education. I care about my child education and this school is so disappointment, I can not see any education accomplishments that has been done at this school. His education is coming from home. If you can avoid this school, avoid it like the worst imaginable disease. Now for the positive -The only thing positive I can say is the Vice Principal seems to be dedicated, I have spoken with her on a few occasions and she has followed through, however one good apple can not preserve the bad ones....

Oakley Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2014
This school is good and all about its learning last year we beat the best schools in Fulton we are very hard working and we never doubt about any one failing we have some the best teachers there and they are really good so are the students

Posted November 26, 2013
This place is not a good school at all! The principal and the administrative team are evil to the core, They have phony staff members who parade a good lie in front of the parents. When my child left this place middle was hell because he really did not know a thing. The principal makes it her business to make sure the county office things nothing is wrong there and frankly they don't.

Posted October 01, 2013
This school focus more on the teachers well being verse the students. There is way to much being covered up and this school. I would not recomment this school to anyone, and advise the parents to look more behind the scenes.

Posted February 14, 2013
My son is in Kindergarden this year and the only thing I saw in this school is racism from some teachers, grabbed and yelled them and classrooms with too many students.

Oakley Elementary School
7220 Oakley Ter, Union City, GA  30291
Last modified Oakley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.