Valdosta, GA

Posted April 09, 2009
We love Moulton-Branch. I have a daughter there now (4th grade). She had an older cousin who attened MBE, and now has a younger cousin there. They've all done well and excelled. The teachers and staff work well with the kids and it shows they care.

Posted December 28, 2008

Moulton-Branch Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2008
This school and principal really are below average. I cannot believe how harse some of the staff are to the students. I certainly wish we had a choice to send our kids somewhere else!

Posted August 09, 2007

Moulton-Branch Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2007
So far, I am very happy with Moulton-Branch Elementary. My daughter has had a wonderful kindergarten and 1st grade experience and has been blessed both times to have had wonderful teachers that really cared.

Posted November 10, 2006
I love Moulton Branch. I think the staff is excellent. The only thing not great about the Lowndes County Schools is the bus arrangement.

Posted October 05, 2006
I am also extremely happy with MBE. I recently moved here and have a Kindergardener with IEP's from 3 states. They have gone over and above the norm to help my daughter learn dispite a Sensory Integration Dysfunction that can make her very emotional and stressed in certain situations. They were willing to try whatever I suggested and accomodate her needs in a very loving and professional manner. Her teacher was eagerly willing to learn about her Sensory issues and make modifications in her disciplinary program to accomodate my daughters needs. I am more than impressed with everyone even the bus driver is loving and understanding. A+++++++++++++

Moulton-Branch Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2006
We just moved here and I was extremely pleased with the comfortable, warm welcome feeling within the school. Our son has been to a different school every school year since Pre-K. This is the first school he's really enjoyed and made friends quickly! Kudos to the staff of MBE!

Posted August 25, 2005
My son is in 2nd grade at MBE and I have been very pleased with the school. They keep me well informed on how my child is doing and what I can do to help in areas he's not doing so well in. All of his teachers have been absolutely wonderful up to now...

Posted January 16, 2005

Moulton-Branch Elementary School
5725 Inner Perimeter Rd, Valdosta, GA  31601
Last modified Moulton-Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moulton-Branch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top