Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted December 10, 2015
This is my sons first year at MBE. He has an IEP for a motor planning disorder and the teachers and staff have gone above and beyond to help him. He has blossomed this year into a different child. We are very pleased with our experience and hope to continue with this school for his entire elementary years.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 10, 2015
I have yet to meet a staff member that doesn't go above and beyond their required duties to see to the needs of the students. They are always professional and friendly. My son does not warm up to people easily but he loves every staff member he comes in contact with.

Posted April 09, 2009
We love Moulton-Branch. I have a daughter there now (4th grade). She had an older cousin who attened MBE, and now has a younger cousin there. They've all done well and excelled. The teachers and staff work well with the kids and it shows they care.

Posted September 25, 2008
This school and principal really are below average. I cannot believe how harse some of the staff are to the students. I certainly wish we had a choice to send our kids somewhere else!

Moulton-Branch Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2007
So far, I am very happy with Moulton-Branch Elementary. My daughter has had a wonderful kindergarten and 1st grade experience and has been blessed both times to have had wonderful teachers that really cared.

Posted November 10, 2006
I love Moulton Branch. I think the staff is excellent. The only thing not great about the Lowndes County Schools is the bus arrangement.

Posted October 05, 2006
I am also extremely happy with MBE. I recently moved here and have a Kindergardener with IEP's from 3 states. They have gone over and above the norm to help my daughter learn dispite a Sensory Integration Dysfunction that can make her very emotional and stressed in certain situations. They were willing to try whatever I suggested and accomodate her needs in a very loving and professional manner. Her teacher was eagerly willing to learn about her Sensory issues and make modifications in her disciplinary program to accomodate my daughters needs. I am more than impressed with everyone even the bus driver is loving and understanding. A+++++++++++++

Moulton-Branch Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2006
We just moved here and I was extremely pleased with the comfortable, warm welcome feeling within the school. Our son has been to a different school every school year since Pre-K. This is the first school he's really enjoyed and made friends quickly! Kudos to the staff of MBE!

Posted August 25, 2005
My son is in 2nd grade at MBE and I have been very pleased with the school. They keep me well informed on how my child is doing and what I can do to help in areas he's not doing so well in. All of his teachers have been absolutely wonderful up to now...

Posted October 17, 2004
I have 2 children at MBE, and another who went to middle school this year after K-5 at MBE. The faculty and staff are so caring and involved that my children and I think of the 'MBE folk' as part of our extended family. The teachers are absolutely phenomenal at treating each child as an individual with unique learning styles, strengths and needs. Several teachers helped me take my 'ADD' child from constant anxiety and marginal grades to Honor Roll, Gifted and self-confidence in just one year - without medication or negative discipline. I have always felt very welcome any time that I have shown up at school, no matter what time of day, or what is happening in the classroom. These teachers are the best.

5725 Inner Perimeter Rd, Valdosta, GA  31601
Last modified Moulton-Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moulton-Branch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top