Bad
Good

I wish I could mark them zero. This school is the worst do not trust them with handicapped children , they tell you and reassure you that they will take care of the and not let them get hurt, well think again . My little boy went to kindergarten their he has a birth defect and they were not outside watching any of the kids let him go on the monkey bars , he fell and broke both bones in his arm. The first thing they did wrong was that they lost him. After the second time . I had it and he is home schooled

I have two kids at this school and I must say it is the worst. Substitutes, administrators, teachers are physically and verbally abusive. They do not encourage your kids they live to send them home FOR ASKING QUESTIONS. They don't care that there are kids being bullied they are only worried about getting your child sent home. The kids can't talk period or they are given marks. If i could i would move just to get away from these people. Teachers do not care if your child has trouble learning the material they only want to fail your child. The guidance counselors are a JOKE no help there. Please don't bring your kids here. .

I love this school I have 4 girls all of them attended W.G Nunn and they loved it. It's a great school keep up the good work.

This school is the absolute worst school I have came acroos in my life. I have 3 boys that all go to this school and after I enrolled my kids in the extended day program where the kids stay at the school instead of going to day care, the school sent my youngest, who is in kindergarten, home on the bus by himself while the older two stayed at school in the extended day program. My youngest was at home for at least an hour by himself with no adult nor his older brothers there with him. My advice is stay as far away from this school as possible.

W.G. Nunn is a great school. Most of the children come from low income households. Some have behavior problems but that should be expected at the elementary school level. My oldest son is now in middle school but he loved WG Nunn. My youngest son is in the 3rd grade there now. He excels at school and is in the gifted program. My son loves going to see Mrs. Cardella the gifted teacher! Most of the parents are the problem because they are not actively involved with the school and their child's education.

No matter how good the test scores at this school may be, they are horrible! They say they are a "no excuses school" but thats all they can come up with are excuses. If you have a special needs child, who isn't obviously special needs, like adhd, odd, bipolar, etc... they will fight you tooth and nail on any help you try to get your child. The principal talks down to the parents like he is better than everyone. Also, the bullying there, they look the other way and will not do anything if you try to bring it to their attention. I DO NOT recommend

W.G. Nunn leads all area schools in test scores again. And wins a national award for performance among schools of socio-economically challenged families.

Mrs.Ann Young, 3rd grade,is a great teacher. Donna lawson.

Last modified Nunn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5