Valdosta Middle School 3

Posted June 23, 2010
Valdosta Middle was okay. The teachers I had were great. They were definatley not lazy, and really tried to give me a quality education. The teachers and staff were really connected with the students. I really noticed this because I was new. The students there were crazy sometimes. When I first got there, there were like 8 fights in a two week period. Sometimes there were girls fighting boys and vise versa. I do think discipline there, can be strengthened.

Posted July 12, 2008
VMS is the best school that I can think of that offers each student a chance to learn and not just to cover the standards. Last year i was in seventh grade and my teachers were a huge help wiht balancing out my gifted courses and regualr classes and i honestly can say the i improved in each and every subject inlcuding my hardest math. I mean I went from a C to A by the end of the school year. Overall i feel i am an acomplished student and that eighth grade won't be much harder to conquer. I recommend this school to any one who will listen to me and read my review! VMS is the Best!

Posted May 12, 2008
An outstanding school with great teachers and great students who are well-disciplined. I'd reccomend this school any day.

Valdosta Middle School 3

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted May 26, 2007
The school has been just a wonderful experince for both students and teachers. They so many extra curriculer activaties for the students to join such as band, drama, and sports and also the Jr. Beta Club.

Posted April 16, 2007
valdosta middle school is cool, and the football team is cool

Valdosta Middle School
110 Burton St, Valdosta, GA  31602
Last modified Valdosta Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valdosta Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top