Valdosta, GA
Students enrolled: 1,009

Posted March 01, 2015
VMS is a great school where there students are able to connect with students and vice versa. Students are the main priority as well as developing teachers into the great teachers they can be. Teachers are held to a high standard which they then pass on to their students. There are several and I mean SEVERAL extracurricular activities and clubs for the students to get involved with. VMS is constantly trying to get and keep parents involved. Honestly to the point of almost catering to every parents wants and needs. There are areas that could be improved like all schools, but one thing that is evident is the love and compassion these teachers have for their jobs. They are dedicated and care for their students. The students know this and by this they are then capable to achieve their wildest dreams.

Valdosta Middle School 3

Posted June 23, 2010
Valdosta Middle was okay. The teachers I had were great. They were definatley not lazy, and really tried to give me a quality education. The teachers and staff were really connected with the students. I really noticed this because I was new. The students there were crazy sometimes. When I first got there, there were like 8 fights in a two week period. Sometimes there were girls fighting boys and vise versa. I do think discipline there, can be strengthened.

Posted July 12, 2008
VMS is the best school that I can think of that offers each student a chance to learn and not just to cover the standards. Last year i was in seventh grade and my teachers were a huge help wiht balancing out my gifted courses and regualr classes and i honestly can say the i improved in each and every subject inlcuding my hardest math. I mean I went from a C to A by the end of the school year. Overall i feel i am an acomplished student and that eighth grade won't be much harder to conquer. I recommend this school to any one who will listen to me and read my review! VMS is the Best!

Posted May 12, 2008
An outstanding school with great teachers and great students who are well-disciplined. I'd reccomend this school any day.

Posted May 26, 2007
The school has been just a wonderful experince for both students and teachers. They so many extra curriculer activaties for the students to join such as band, drama, and sports and also the Jr. Beta Club.

Posted April 16, 2007
valdosta middle school is cool, and the football team is cool

Valdosta Middle School
110 Burton St, Valdosta, GA  31602
Last modified Valdosta Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valdosta Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top