PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 12, 2014
The teachers and staff are all awesome. The best decision we have made thus far in regards to our child's education is sending her to Open Bible. We just enrolled our son for next year too. They offer an awesome Christ centered curriculum. The teachers are all patient and truly care about the children. Every time my daughter has been sick I get a personal email from her teacher, I have a hard time believing you would get that at a public school. The tuition is super reasonable. You will not regret sending your children here.

Posted January 29, 2014
I switched my child to Open Bible Christian school and it has been one of the best decisions that I've made since moving to Valdosta. The third grade teacher is wonderful. A true blessing.

Posted January 26, 2012
Awesome school for anyone who wants an excellent education and christian formation for his child.

Posted April 19, 2010
They have terrific teachers who enjoy and really love the children. You can tell that they are there not only because of a job but because they really love what they do.

Posted October 14, 2009
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!! My son has been there for 2 years and yes there was adjusting that had to be done, but for the first time he was at a school that cared what the kids learned and looked like (no more kids in pj's at school.. unless its PJ Day..lol) The teachers are very helpful when it comes to how to correct some of the things my son is doing wrong (in both our eyes). I am shocked by some of these reviews because my son has had his share of days when he was bad there and I had to go get him (he hit a student (he's 5)) and they were very anti-spacking and gave me helpful ideas and now he no longer does that! This school does that some adjusting esp. when your coming from a public school/daycare where your kid could do whatever they wanted!

Posted June 12, 2009
i love it because the children learn about there savior and who is the real god

Posted January 18, 2009
I think they waist time and have way too much play time for the high school students.

Posted November 16, 2008
Open bible seem to be an ok school at first but my son was not happy.He couldnt be a child and because he didnt want to part with me during the morning,it was told to me that maybe something was wrong with him.My child is a typical toddler and what the school fails to realize is that all children doesnt react in the same way.I have finally started to listen to my child about his feelings and happiness.The school also believes that spanking is the answer to everything !! since i removed my child a change has come within him.He's very happy !!! god knows ive done the right thing.Also i feel that my personal situation what was going on with my child wasnt kept in confidence.Since november 5th a change in attitude has happened!

Open Bible Christian School 2

Posted October 01, 2008
Open Bible School is overall an excellent school. I do not like the unconcerned attitude Mr Smith gives when I go to him for assistance. Most times I call the school in an attempt to contact him he will not speak to me directly. Instead, his staff relays the information. As I parent who pays tution, support school fundrasiers and other activities I am not satisified with his leadership.

Posted August 31, 2008
OBCS Is the BEST school you could ever possibly go to! I have been there for a long time! I just love the teachers and the students! The sports are AWESOME! Especially, the basketball teams, the girls team have won four state championships in a row! Also, the baseball team has won two championships in the past years! So I would never go to a different school, I abolutely love it at this school!

3992 North Oak Street Extension, Valdosta, GA  31605
Last modified Open Bible Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12