Posted February 12, 2014
The teachers and staff are all awesome. The best decision we have made thus far in regards to our child's education is sending her to Open Bible. We just enrolled our son for next year too. They offer an awesome Christ centered curriculum. The teachers are all patient and truly care about the children. Every time my daughter has been sick I get a personal email from her teacher, I have a hard time believing you would get that at a public school. The tuition is super reasonable. You will not regret sending your children here.

Posted January 29, 2014
I switched my child to Open Bible Christian school and it has been one of the best decisions that I've made since moving to Valdosta. The third grade teacher is wonderful. A true blessing.

Posted January 26, 2012
Awesome school for anyone who wants an excellent education and christian formation for his child.

Posted April 19, 2010
They have terrific teachers who enjoy and really love the children. You can tell that they are there not only because of a job but because they really love what they do.

Open Bible Christian School 1

Posted November 17, 2009

Posted October 14, 2009
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!! My son has been there for 2 years and yes there was adjusting that had to be done, but for the first time he was at a school that cared what the kids learned and looked like (no more kids in pj's at school.. unless its PJ Day..lol) The teachers are very helpful when it comes to how to correct some of the things my son is doing wrong (in both our eyes). I am shocked by some of these reviews because my son has had his share of days when he was bad there and I had to go get him (he hit a student (he's 5)) and they were very anti-spacking and gave me helpful ideas and now he no longer does that! This school does that some adjusting esp. when your coming from a public school/daycare where your kid could do whatever they wanted!

Open Bible Christian School 1

Posted October 14, 2009

Open Bible Christian School 3

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009
i love it because the children learn about there savior and who is the real god

Posted February 06, 2009

Open Bible Christian School
3992 North Oak Street Extension, Valdosta, GA  31605
Last modified Open Bible Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Open Bible Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top