Valdosta, GA

Crossroads Baptist School 5

Posted August 25, 2009
This school is excellent(: My sister goes here and I love it! Especially that it's Baptist!

Crossroads Baptist School

Posted April 23, 2008
An amazing school. The attention that the teachers and administrators provide to the students is outstanding. There is a great deal of discipline in the classroom through rewards and a 'Good Behavior' chart. Each time I volunteer in the classroom, I'm just absolutely amazed at how the children act and complete activities as assigned. The student:teacher ratio is excellent, and the teachers provide appropriate homework. What a terrific school, where children can learn both education and religion.

Crossroads Baptist School 5

Posted February 21, 2007
This is a GREAT school for sure. We were desperate for an alternative to public school when our daughter was not adjusting well. She loves Crossroads and is doing very well. No stomach aches either! She loves art, p.e., and math the most! I would definitely recommend Crossroads to anyone.

Crossroads Baptist School
3001 Country Club Drive, Valdosta, GA  31602
Last modified Crossroads Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Crossroads Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top