PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Georgia Christian School is a special place. I attended GCS for many years and went on to graduate with honors from college. More than academics, I was prepared to handle the many challenges that life has thrown my way. I would recommend GCS to all parents and their children. It will be an investment that will continue to pay dividends for a lifetime.

I'm a teacher, so maybe I will be thought of as prejudice, but I would like for parents to know that Georgia Christian has some of the most professional educators I've ever worked with. We really try hard to help our students to excel in the subject area we teach. We make ourselves available before and after school to give any additional help we can. We do our very best to keep the children safe and provide an environment conducive to learning. We encourage love of God, family, and country. We teach the children respect for authority; not just toward us, but toward their parents and public officials. We have godly men who daily stand up before them in chapel and give them encouragement from God's word; teaching them right from wrong. Many times they listen to these men when they won't listen when their parents tell them the exact same thing. We as teachers are here for our students and our parents. We feel a great responsibility to help our parents raise their children to be the very best people they can be. We would love to encourage everyone who loves the Lord to send their students to Georgia Christian. We will do all we can to help them.

I attended school here for 13 years...my children attend here. 1 graduated 2012 and attended here from K-3-12th went on to college and finds that she is completely prepared for college level classes. This is a safe environment where my children do not have to worry about who is around the corner or in the restrooms to mess with them. The teachers care about my children and notice when things are good and bad. My children can also participate in all extracurricular that they choose. They can be involved in everything! Most importantly to me is they are taught the Bible everyday in a class and in chapel. Teaching they how to go to heaven by being good Christian young people! I love this school!!!!!

Georgia Christian School is a place where my children are taught Biblical principles every day. It is nice to drop my children off knowing that they are in a safe place that is preparing them not only academically, but spiritually as well. With small classes, my children get individual attention; they are not just a number. Great school and my kids love it!

The school has been around for almost 100 years! We must be doing something right. The kids are involved in so many great activities that benefit the community. The alumni include doctors, vets, aeronautical engineers, teachers, us marshals, and civil engineers. There are so many great reasons that your children need to attend GCS. I challenge you to visit the website and look at the videos. You will be impressed.

Georgia Christian has become a great school over its long history. The teachers and staff show true interest and concern in helping the students to prepare for a successful future.

My kids have been here since k3 and we all love it! Best value in Lowndes County

This is a great school that has smart boards in every classroom and a staff who really cares about the children! I will send my children to this school!

My daughters have attended since 6th grade. We could not be happier with the quality of education and interaction in sports. The morals/values they are learning could not be higher anywhere else. We are very bless to be a part of this school

My son attend school at georgai christian and i just love the teachers.

Last modified Georgia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12