Posted June 01, 2010
I am a former parent who had four children attending this school. Their teachers and staff are amazing and instill a love of learning into all the children who pass through the doors. It is a perfect fit for children who need a little more encouragement or attention than traditional schools can offer, or for a child who needs more enrichment because they are bored with public school. There is no bullying, no belittling, no getting left behind. They use a mastery program which requires a student to master a task before they can move on to the next topic so no essential skills are missed because they were not able to catch on fast enough. They offer one-on-one instruction when necessary, and offer additional curriculum for enrichment when necessary. We are eternally grateful for the time we lived in Valdosta and will forever be a part of our family.

Posted June 07, 2009
Both of my children have been at this school for over 3 yrs now and it has been such a blessing. The teachers (Mrs Avila & Mrs.Burt) had such a wonderful impact on my kids and I can't thank them enough. Eventhough I don't agree with a few things that have been tought there I realize that I won't find a perfect school for my children. Lighthouse is a great school striving for excellence with a loving heart for God.

Posted September 23, 2008
My son was involved in a car accident his K year and spent the last two years getting adjusted to his wheelchair that he suffered academically in public schools. After placing him in LCS his grades have accelerated and his attitude as well. He gets one on one when needed and I'm proud to say that this was the best decision my husband and I could have made. Thanks Lighthouse Faculty and Staff

Lighthouse Christian School 1

Posted December 27, 2006
- a former student
I am a former student also and I am unhappy with the education I received. If you let your child go there they will learn about God, but nothing else. I can't get into a good college because of going to this school. It was the worst mistake my parents ever made!

Lighthouse Christian School 4

Posted December 29, 2004
I am a former student of this school. Lighthouse was a good thing for me. The teachers were always there when I needed them. They were willing to help me with academic problems as well as spirtual problems or questions. This school wanted the students to be as involved as they could be while at this school. They have a sports program that is very good. There is girls volleyball, girls basketball, and boys basketball. The coaches are very encourging as well. I am very glad that I went to school here for the last three years of my high school life. Lighthouse has helped me in ways unthinkable.I support it.

Lighthouse Christian School
4565 Bemiss Road, Valdosta, GA  31605
Last modified Lighthouse Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Lighthouse Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top