Bad
Good

I love this school! One or both of my kids have been here since 2007-2008. The teachers have all been great! Principal is friendly and caring.

We love this school. The teachers are high energy, positive and focused. The principal is wonderful, hands on, and available. The teachers seem to love what they do and my two kids love school. We moved them from the county to the city schools to attend this particular school. I am glad that we did. It has been nothing but positive. Our kids have been in private school until now- we are military.

This school is an average school. There are a lot of programs you can join and the teachers are all amazing, however the cirriculum that it provides does not prepare students for what is ahead in fourth grade and beyond. I am a graduate of this school in 2002. There are two great teachers, Mrs. Harris, the gifted teacher and Mrs. Davis, a third grade teacher.

My son has just started at Sallas Mahone, but the few times I have met with teachers, and staff, they all have been so helpful. He loved his first day, and that speak alot abou tthe people who deal with our kids as much as we do! Thankyou for being there,a nd being so dedicated! ...E. Register

Sallas is a pretty decent school. It is a little too dark though. Most of the teachers seem to enjoy what they are doing. This is probably the best school the City system has. What's up with the menu though? They serve chicken way too often.

Last modified Sallas Mahone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.