Valdosta, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 15, 2013
Highland Christian Academy is a great kindergarten thought 12th grade school. The elementary department uses the ABEKA curriculum and the middle and high school prepares students for college with a college prep program. HCA also offers a variety of sports including basketball, softball, and baseball. Students are also involved in the visual and performing arts and compete in local and Georgia Independent School Association competitions. Highland students have won several math competitions at Valdosta State University. Seniors are offered the opportunity to intern with local business owners in an internship program. One student actually served with House Representative, Amy Carter as an intern. Nurturing teachers hold at a least a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college. Most of all, teachers love their students!

Posted February 15, 2013
Can't say enough about this great school. My eldest graduated and completed college with some of the best tools to finish successfully with honors! She served as an intern in her senior year in her hopeful career field and was hired for the job after completion. My youngest is involved in sports, literary competetions and community service projects. My children have access to art and music..HCA is one of two schools in the state that offer Korean classes.My student has earned the HOPE scholarship through this amazing network of teachers and staff that seem to go the extra mile to meet both of my children's needs! As a parent, I have full access to my child's grades and homework, and test schedules any time online. The best quality I see at HCA is how the teachers truly care for each student! Bible classes are available to help my child grow spiritually as well as academically. I am thankful for the one on one relationships with teachers and staff at HCA that motivate my children to strive for God's best and to make a difference in the world. What more could a parent ask for?

Posted July 06, 2012
Very good school! I loved the teachers as a student. I recommend the fourth grade teacher Mrs.Thompson, she really is a great teacher!!!!!!!!! from<student.

Highland Christian Academy 0

Posted October 12, 2010
While this school is new to me and my child, SCS provides a caring environment for the students; the academic setting is challenging, but not frustrating; and, the staff is simply great! My child has thoroughly enjoyed the past months.

Posted March 16, 2010
This school is awesome! My kid loves it and learns so much every day. With the small class sizes and dedicated teachers, this is a great place to send your children.

Posted March 16, 2010
This staff cares so much about the students. You can tell they have a passion to educate.

Posted January 03, 2010
This school is excellent. If you are looking for involved and passionate teachers concerned with educating your children and teaching them Godly principals, this is the school for you. It offers a wide variety of extra curriculars as well, from sports teams to digital photography, students have a wide range of choices.

Highland Christian Academy 0

Posted October 23, 2009
Very poor school. my daughter went there for 6 months and it was a terrible experience for her

Highland Christian Academy 4

Posted August 21, 2008
I have a son who go to Southland Christian School. This school really help him in diffrent ways.

Posted August 18, 2008
This school is wonderful because of the faculty. They are very interested in the children succeeding in all aspects of their lives. I highly recommend this school to anyone in the area.

Highland Christian Academy
2206 E Hill Ave, Valdosta, GA  31601
Last modified Highland Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Highland Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top