Posted February 02, 2011
We love this school! We just moved here and our kids where having a difficult time. They love going to school here and the students and teachers have made them feal at home. The education is great , I just wish they where going to have this school next year.

Posted August 04, 2010
I LOVE PCS! My children are so happy there and are learning, not only academically, but biblically. As a parent, it doesn't get any better than that! And the teachers are very personal, very caring, very concerned about the children and their well-being.

Posted February 21, 2010
It is my son's second year at PCS. He has learnded so much being there. The teachers stay energetic and keep structure in his class. He gets so much from there!

Posted July 26, 2009
We have been very pleased with the school, teachers and other staff. I feel comfortable in knowing that my son will be taken care of and he will have personal attention. I can not say enough good about this school.

Posted June 16, 2009
They are friendly and loving. My child has learned so much.

Perimeter Christian School 0

Posted September 22, 2008
Wonderful school and God is working.

Perimeter Christian School 0

Posted August 01, 2008
PCS is a wonderful school with a lot of christian people working there. The teacher are extremely competent and work diligently to learn your child's individual needs. When you walk through the school you do not hear 'yelling' and raised voices. My son is so comfortable there and can't wait to start back in the fall.

Perimeter Christian School
4091 Perimeter Road, Valdosta, GA  31602
Last modified Perimeter Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Perimeter Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top