Villa Rica, GA

Ithica Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2014
Such A Great school. My daughter is only in the 1st grade, but she's attended since Kindergarten and so far WE love it. I did a lot of research of the schools in the area and determined this was the best school choice. The principal is very involved and very approachable. The class room sizes are not over crowded. The teachers we've had have been great easy to talk to, and responsive. I look forward to 2nd grade.

Ithica Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2010
Ithica has been a wonderful environment for my son. He has attended for 2 years now. First for pre-k and now in kindergarten. The Principal knows most all of the children by name. He is seen in the halls and does not sit in his office all days. He is involved in many of the activities. The staff is wonderfully polite and curteous. The teachers that my son has had so far are all wonderful and have taken time to listen not just to my questions and concerns, but also those of my son. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking to come to this area.

Posted January 29, 2010
Our son is in the Pre-K Program at Ithica Elem and it is one of the best classes that he has been in. The school as a whole thinks that your day is what you make it which is a great lesson for kids. We are very happy with Ithica as a whole.

Posted January 12, 2010
Our two children truly enjoy attending Ithica. The Administrators & teachers are excellent. They not only offer a challenging academic setting, but also provide many fun activities. They truly provide a well rounded experience.

Posted January 08, 2010
I love Ithica Elementary School, my daughter has been at that school since 2007. The teaching program is excellent.

Posted January 05, 2010
I love the way Ithica challenges the kids.

Posted January 04, 2010

Posted October 23, 2009
I love this school, my daughter is in second grade and she usually made d average in florida but since we moved here shes made straight a's , her teacher is great and they dont allow anyone to pick up kids without showing a picture id, and no kids are allowed off the bus unless there parents are standing there, this school is awesome!

Posted August 17, 2009
My child is in the 3rd grade, and has been home schooled until this year. I was really nervous about putting him in public school. He really likes this school, he cant hardly sleep at night waiting for the next school day!

Posted October 07, 2008
My child loves this school. We just moved to Villa Rica from Douglasville & we couldn't be happier.

Ithica Elementary School
75 Whitworth Rd, Villa Rica, GA  30180
Last modified Ithica Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Ithica Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top