Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Ithica Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2016
I am from new Orleans and the school my kids were in had my son going to second grade reading on a Kindergarten. Then I moved to villa Rica and put my kids in Ithica and his teacher was amazing she brought him up to a third grade reading level all in one school year. she is an amazing teacher I don't know if I'm allowed to say names so I will say she moved from 2nd grade to 3rd grade and my son still has her as a teacher and she is wonderful .

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 27, 2015
There are plenty of opportunities in the school's structure to allow for gifted students to excel while encouraging all the students to do their best.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 27, 2015
They teach personal responsibility and team work. This really helped my son grow a mature as a person.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 27, 2015
They really take pride in being family oriented and strive to create a caring environment.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 27, 2015
The school really focuses on the overall experience for the children, not just the academics.

Ithica Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2015
My son has loved being a Titan and I'm sure his experiences will be cherished memories for him and his friends.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 27, 2015
The teachers make great efforts to communicate with parents on a regular basis. They are responsive when there are concerns and they are polite in their responses.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 27, 2015
They have a homework schedule that gives plenty of time to complete and plenty of practice for the student.

Ithica Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2014
Such A Great school. My daughter is only in the 1st grade, but she's attended since Kindergarten and so far WE love it. I did a lot of research of the schools in the area and determined this was the best school choice. The principal is very involved and very approachable. The class room sizes are not over crowded. The teachers we've had have been great easy to talk to, and responsive. I look forward to 2nd grade.

Posted October 07, 2010
Ithica has been a wonderful environment for my son. He has attended for 2 years now. First for pre-k and now in kindergarten. The Principal knows most all of the children by name. He is seen in the halls and does not sit in his office all days. He is involved in many of the activities. The staff is wonderfully polite and curteous. The teachers that my son has had so far are all wonderful and have taken time to listen not just to my questions and concerns, but also those of my son. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking to come to this area.

75 Whitworth Rd, Villa Rica, GA  30180
Last modified Ithica Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5