Waleska, GA

Posted June 01, 2015
Great all around school! Caring teachers and knowledgable staff! It offers small class sizes, which really helps the students get individual attention.

Posted March 18, 2014
The post prior to this could not be further from the truth. I have a child in IEP and everything is listed very clearly!!

R. M. Moore Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2014
We moved to the area at the beginning of 2013 school year. Such a disappointment! If you have a child in the special ed program, you will not receive what is written in his/her IEP. The vice principle is in charge of spec ed & is extremely rude & authoratative. Please do not send your special needs child to this school bc they are not understanding or helpful to these children! My child suffered with anxiety & regressed academically for the short time we were there.

Posted February 15, 2013
R.M.Moore is an excellent school. I volunteer there, and see how committed everyone is. Impressed by the staff and how clean and well maintained the school is kept. Best of all, my child loves being here and is doing exceptionally well.

R. M. Moore Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2013
Worse school ever ! Unfriendly staff .My kids hate it... They dont care about the kids future

Posted January 27, 2010
My children are acceling academically. The class ratio is wonderful. Warm friendly enviroment. Mr. Bryant is a superb principal and cares about the children academically and emotionally.

Posted December 12, 2008
Awesome school; the teachers go over and above to help their students. I am most impressed with the the teachers that have taught my nephew. Ms. Gilleland, Ms.Evans, Ms. Mathews, Ms. Bennett, & Ms. Brown. Way to go ladies, keep up the good work. By the way, Mr. Majors is an exceptional Gym Teacher!

Posted November 17, 2008
RM Moore is a great school. Bothe of my children are doing very well. The teachers are very caring and work to challenge the students. It is nice that everybody knowx everbody. We LOVE it here.

Posted July 17, 2008
We have 2 children in RM Moore school, we love Mr. Johnson and all of the teachers that we have encountered thus far. Our children are doing quite well in their academic careers. We are very happy they attend such a fine school with such a caring faculty.

Posted August 09, 2007
I moved recently from another part of Canton to this school district. This school is worlds apart from the other school she was attending. The ratios are wonderful, the teachers are great and the principal is awesome. My daughter will be in a classroom instead of a noisy trailer. She will get more attention from the staff and be called by name in the hallway, not just 'Hey You.' This is a wonderful place to live and I love the school. Waleska is only 5 miles from Canton, but it seems worlds apart. My daughter loves the fact that she can walk down the hall at school and not have to fight her way down the hall at some other crowded schools in the area.

1375 Puckett Rd, Waleska, GA  30183
Last modified R. M. Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R. M. Moore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top