Posted March 18, 2014
The post prior to this could not be further from the truth. I have a child in IEP and everything is listed very clearly!!

R. M. Moore Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2014
We moved to the area at the beginning of 2013 school year. Such a disappointment! If you have a child in the special ed program, you will not receive what is written in his/her IEP. The vice principle is in charge of spec ed & is extremely rude & authoratative. Please do not send your special needs child to this school bc they are not understanding or helpful to these children! My child suffered with anxiety & regressed academically for the short time we were there.

Posted February 15, 2013
R.M.Moore is an excellent school. I volunteer there, and see how committed everyone is. Impressed by the staff and how clean and well maintained the school is kept. Best of all, my child loves being here and is doing exceptionally well.

R. M. Moore Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2013
Worse school ever ! Unfriendly staff .My kids hate it... They dont care about the kids future

Posted January 27, 2010
My children are acceling academically. The class ratio is wonderful. Warm friendly enviroment. Mr. Bryant is a superb principal and cares about the children academically and emotionally.

Posted September 04, 2009

R. M. Moore Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2008
Awesome school; the teachers go over and above to help their students. I am most impressed with the the teachers that have taught my nephew. Ms. Gilleland, Ms.Evans, Ms. Mathews, Ms. Bennett, & Ms. Brown. Way to go ladies, keep up the good work. By the way, Mr. Majors is an exceptional Gym Teacher!

Posted November 17, 2008
RM Moore is a great school. Bothe of my children are doing very well. The teachers are very caring and work to challenge the students. It is nice that everybody knowx everbody. We LOVE it here.

Posted October 08, 2008

R. M. Moore Elementary School 0

Posted July 17, 2008
We have 2 children in RM Moore school, we love Mr. Johnson and all of the teachers that we have encountered thus far. Our children are doing quite well in their academic careers. We are very happy they attend such a fine school with such a caring faculty.

R. M. Moore Elementary School
1375 Puckett Rd, Waleska, GA  30183
Last modified R. M. Moore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R. M. Moore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top