Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 09, 2015
Every teacher and staff go out of their way to help all the students. My daughters teachers even text or email when she is sick to check on her even weekends. They teach them that family and community are just as important as school. I feel lucky my daughter goes to this school!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
Thank you Mrs Daniels for all you do for Gabbi. You are amazing! You have made a big difference in Gabbis life at school!

Posted November 27, 2014
We LOVE DPES!!! My daughter has excelled tremendously with all of her teachers! She is now a 5th grader and we will be so sad to leave! The new principal Mr. Payne is so caring and has been a true blessing to the children and families of Perdue!! He is hands on and involved in everything! All of the staff is amazing and caring! Mr. Trent is the Assistant Principal and is also amazing. Having 2 Christian men in these positions is such a blessing to these children and their families! As Mr. Payne says..." We are Family!"

Posted October 18, 2011
It makes me sad that students & parents in the past are not able to experience the NEW Perdue Elementary. Our Principal is a dream for our school. She leads by walking around and being INVOLVED in our children's day at school. Her goal is that DPES will be the BEST school in the county and I believe we will be by the end of the year. The teachers have clear direction, their passion for teaching is evident, the school is shining clean, the office welcoming and the students are HAPPY and THRIVING! We have amazing parental support and involvement. I could not say this about the school last year but this year I LOVE DPES!!!!!

Posted October 05, 2011
I have had 2 children go through Perdue Elementary and they miss it dearly. We had wonderful teachers and the Principles always new my children by name and not because they were in trouble or I was there all the time, it was because they cared enough to know. I was a single Mom for a couple years and this school made life a lot easier for all they do. Thank you.

Posted July 20, 2011
THis school JUST got a NEW principal and she is turning things around. She went in and took out all the old carpet and is cleaning the WHOLE school! She has a unity attitude and is very friendly. She is willing to help a parent and talk to you. I think she is just what this school needed to get it back to the school it was and can be!

Perdue Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2011
This has got to be one of the worst schools ever! My child had such a horrible time here that we actually had to move half way through the year just to get her out of there. Staff & teachers are unfriendly, rude & uncaring. I had to constantly fight with the teachers to let me know how my child was doing. Emails & phone calls went unanswered - notes sent to school were answered with 1 line replies. If you have a child with learning disabilities or medical concerns BEWARE! To top that off, the school is cery dirty & dark - prison like. Perdue Primary is a great school - Perdue elementary NO!

Perdue Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2010
Most teachers and staff at Perdue, that I've encountered, are rude and care little about the children. I have witnessed first hand teachers belittling the kids and calling them names. I highly recommend Perdue Primary, but Perdue Elementary is anything but a great school.

Perdue Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2009
The teachers are wonderful. My daughter has some learning problems and has received additional help last year and this year. Ms. Davis, school counselor, truly has the students best intrest at heart.

Posted July 07, 2009
This school has really gone down over the years. It is not clean and is actually what I would call dirty. SOME of the teachers are professional and care, others not so much. My kids have not enjoyed their time at Perdue. I will be glad when they move on to Mossy Creek-a model of the way a school should be. The morale is low here and it is just not the schhol it could be or used to be. More parental involvement is really needed. As far as the education the child gets, it depends upon the teacher he or she gets.

115 Sutherlin Dr, Warner Robins, GA  31088
Last modified Perdue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.