Posted November 19, 2013
The school environment is horrible they have bulling and my child gets bullied. The teachers talk about other students around parents. Not loving it i want my child to go to either Thompson or Feagin mill.

Northside Middle School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
This is the first time my child has attended Northside Middle school. The teachers and staff are very pleasant. The Parent Involvement Team (PIT crew) is great. More parents should join if able. Communication is very good. I have been very pleased with Northside Middle.

Posted May 25, 2010
My yongest son has been at NMS for 3 years and will finish 8th grade tomorrow. He is the 4th child that we have had that attended this school. While we did have some very negative experiences whenever our first 3 went there, it was also a different administration. This time around it has been nothing but a positive experience and I can honestly say that I am sad that we won't be dealing with the faculty and teachers there any longer. I can't complain about anyone there. He really is a terrific kid and his teachers all seem to love him, but the teachers have done a great job and have all been very motivated to see to it that he learns what he needs to in order to succeed. The people in the office and even the school nurse are exceptional people and I thank them all. NMS rocks!!!!

Posted June 02, 2009
My child just finished her first year at NMS. I am more than impressed with the staff and the school as a whole.

Posted January 23, 2008
So far my child is really enjoying North Side, with all their classes they teach through the year, it keeps the children from getting tired of the same old thing.

Posted August 13, 2007

Northside Middle School 0

Posted June 30, 2007
The atmosphere of this school is just splendid. My family moved from out of town, And we put our daughter in this school thinking the environment was good for her. We were right. She made so many new friends who were good influences on her.

Posted January 12, 2007

Northside Middle School 2

Posted July 31, 2006
My son attended NMS for 7th and 8th grades due to the closing of Tabor Middle. I was less than impressed. He went from all A's on the honr roll to having to attend summer school between 7th and 9th grades. Teachers do not communicate with parents and the school was in total disrepair for both years. I WOULD NOT choose to send a child to this school.

Northside Middle School 2

Posted October 21, 2004

Northside Middle School
500 Johnson Rd, Warner Robins, GA  31093
Last modified Northside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top