Westside Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2014
I have had three children in this school at a time and all have had issues with this school, mostly especially head lice. teachers are ok but the way the school runs is like a zoo. Will be glad to get my last 2 children out of this school next year since we are moving out of state.

Posted August 06, 2011
I MUST SAY I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT MY SON WOULD BE ATTENDING WESTSIDE ELEMENTARY THIS YEAR. I ONLY BELIEVED WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WOULD TELL ME DUE TO FACT THAT WOULD BE HIS FIRST YEAR IN "BIG SCHOOL" (THAT'S WHAT MY SON CALLS IT.) HE IS IN KINDERGARDEN. I WILL BE QUITE HONEST I HAD MORE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THEN POSTIVE. HOWEVER, WHEN I ATTENDED MEET AND GREET. I FELT THE CARING ATMOSPHERE AROUND ME. MY SON TEACHERS (MS. MERRITT AND MR. BESS) ARE AWESOME!!!! THEY TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER EACH ONE OF OUR QUESTIONS AND BELIEVE YOU ME WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO OUR KIDS MY HUSBAND AND I CAN HAVE A MILLION AND ONE QUESTIONS.(SMILE) OMG!!!! AND MY SON LOVES IT THERE. EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK SINCE SCHOOL HAS STARTED. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MS. MERRITT AND MR. BESS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO JUST SIT DOWN AND TALK TO US. I KNOW TEACHERS OUT THERE DON'T GET THE PRAISE THEY DESERVE SO I'M THANKING YOU NOW AND FOR MANY YEARS TO COME... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....

Posted August 05, 2011
I have found this schoolto be wonderful!!! The eintire staff is dedicated to the education and over all wellbeing of the students. It may not be a new or modern building but I'll take good, caring teachers and other staff over that any day. On the first day of school my childs teacher gave me her personal cell phone number! How much more dedicated can you get? My child has straight A's and loves going to school!!!!

Posted April 05, 2011
my little girl goes there and she loves it...I wish we could get a better science program going there like have a compost pile and maybe a garden i think that would be cool

Westside Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2010
My daughter is in kindergarten and is doing outstanding ,reading on first or second grade level and this was about six months ago but I think she is maybe 3rd grade reading level she reads out of her 13yr old brothers books. Her teachers are MRS THOMAS/TAYLOR I so loved them I wish I could take them with her as she moves on the only bad thing I can say is they don't have a lot of academics for the lower grads not even a graduation for the kindergartens only prekindergartens thought that was kind of bad. But I guess I will give my baby a graduation celebration but overall I love the staff .My child has never been in no trouble and every one call me and my husband by name so the good out way the bad 100%.GO WESTSIDE.

Westside Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2009
My nine-year old daughter goes to this school. I am extremely disappointed in the quality of academics that are offered at this school. Her needs are not being met. When I visit this school, even I can see that the discipline is way behind. For the kids sake, I hope something is done abou this soon.

Posted September 10, 2008

Westside Elementary School 3

Posted April 15, 2008
the teachers are above average... they are all wonderful! the admin is also great and everyone in the office is great too... the kids are pretty rough.... my son (when in kindergarten) was threatened by a much older boy at a school function.. but it was taken care of right away.... like I said we love the teachers alot~

Westside Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2003
The principal at Westside is an excellent one. He care, and is very personable with parents. This school gives out awards every grading period, and allows parents to eat lunch with their child. They encourage parents to come to the school.

Westside Elementary School
201 N Pleasant Hill Rd, Warner Robins, GA  31093
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top