Warner Robins, GA
Students enrolled: 1,724

Posted September 22, 2009

Northside High School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
My daughter went to this school and loved it, and all the traditions that come with it. Now, my son has entered 9th grade and he too absolutely loves Northside, and all the traditions. This is a great school, with so much to offer every child, no matter what their strengths are. The faculty and staff are beyond great, and so is the school itself. I can't say enough great things about this terrific school. Go Eagles!

Posted August 11, 2009
I never realized how much I truely appreciated Northside High School until I moved out of state. NHS has so much school spirit its unbelievable! The students really are more unified than the school I'm at now. If I could have one wish, it would definitely be for me to graduate a Northside High School Eagle:).

Posted April 05, 2009
I love Northside High School. It's one of the best high schools in houston county. I am a varsity cheerleader there and I am in the 9th grade. Northside is a place where they except everybody.over all its a great school

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted November 11, 2008

Northside High School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
Great School, Excellent Teachers. An overabundance of extracurricular activities are available.

Posted January 29, 2008
This is the jewel in the county. You folks keep buying houses south of 96, dealing with the traffic and too many people. Meanwhile, my kids will thrive in the wonderful school northside high with the best of traditions! Go big blue!

Posted December 17, 2007

Posted December 09, 2007
I am a NHS graduate who is fortunate enough to now have a son attending NHS. He loves the school, the teachers, and the extracurricular activites. He likes that the school is diverse. He respects the principal, Dr. Hines, and the coaches. Because of the great teachers and coaches at NHS, he's been able to play basketball, football, and baseball, been involved in FCA and Ultimate frisbee, and maintains good grades, while preparing for college. NHS is the best school anywhere!

Northside High School
926 Green St, Warner Robins, GA  31093
Last modified Northside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top