Bad
Good

My daughter went to this school and loved it, and all the traditions that come with it. Now, my son has entered 9th grade and he too absolutely loves Northside, and all the traditions. This is a great school, with so much to offer every child, no matter what their strengths are. The faculty and staff are beyond great, and so is the school itself. I can't say enough great things about this terrific school. Go Eagles!

I never realized how much I truely appreciated Northside High School until I moved out of state. NHS has so much school spirit its unbelievable! The students really are more unified than the school I'm at now. If I could have one wish, it would definitely be for me to graduate a Northside High School Eagle:).

I love Northside High School. It's one of the best high schools in houston county. I am a varsity cheerleader there and I am in the 9th grade. Northside is a place where they except everybody.over all its a great school

Great School, Excellent Teachers. An overabundance of extracurricular activities are available.

This is the jewel in the county. You folks keep buying houses south of 96, dealing with the traffic and too many people. Meanwhile, my kids will thrive in the wonderful school northside high with the best of traditions! Go big blue!

I am a NHS graduate who is fortunate enough to now have a son attending NHS. He loves the school, the teachers, and the extracurricular activites. He likes that the school is diverse. He respects the principal, Dr. Hines, and the coaches. Because of the great teachers and coaches at NHS, he's been able to play basketball, football, and baseball, been involved in FCA and Ultimate frisbee, and maintains good grades, while preparing for college. NHS is the best school anywhere!

I went to northside when i was a teen,and now that all my teen go to northside i am very happy. i know they are learning well and having fun with all the activties. i make sure we really go to all the football game....How about them eagles??

I love Northside High... how bout them eagles??

I am a freshmen at Northside High School and I love it at this school. It is the best school, anytime, and anywhere. I love to be an eagle and everytime I see eagle spirit items I work hard for my mom to get them for me.I am crazy over Northside.Currently,Northside is Undefeated and that is a good thing.I love the

my daughter now goes to northside high and I am delighted that she could attend such a school. A lot has changed since I graduated from there in 1989. I really think the teachers do a wonderful job and the extra-curricular activities are the best. They are 2006 state champions in one act, literary and most importantly, football. Its Great to be an Eagle!

Last modified Northside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.