Bad
Good

The school has excellent teachers. They keep the students in their places most of the time. The principal is awesome. He helped with everything. I was in honors and regular ed had to come in and they diidn't know what we were talking about so i can say it has good programs. It has good leadership. To me it was great. Great people and everything

I am sick of the violence at this school! I get picked on alot and I am not even giving people a reason to pick on me. I think Dr. Warren could be doing a little bit better, but that's just coming from a kid. I also don't have much say in my classes. I am going to private school next year just to get away from the violence!

I agree with the parent that posted the April 3, 2010 comment. The violence in this school has to do with the overall culture of the students that attend this school and bulleying that goes unchecked. Much of the bulleying is seen as 'no big deal', but in often times escalates to much worse! Incidentally, this is certainly not the only school that 'sweeps' improper conduct and violation of school and board policies under the rug. The blame for much of that, rests with the members of the Board of Education and the Superintendent of Schools ultimately. The retirement of the current School Superintendent will be a plus to this county's system; however, if the next Superintendent is from within, which appears it will be, the many challenges in the school system will only be perpetuated. 'Conflicts of interest' must vanish from HOCO Schools!

The level of student to student violence at this school prompted me to pull my child out of public school and place in to a private school. The administrative staff at the school and at the board were impotent to establish a plan or policy to deal with the violence. On more than one occasion the results of this violence were swept under the rug and hidden from parents and the community.

i luv warner robins im in sixth grade and its the best dr.warren and mr.andrew are so nice they really help

So far so good, My son is in 6th grade and he loves the school. The teachers are very nice and caring. They communicate well when needed. Nov 2009

I have been very pleased with the school. I am a former WRMS student. We had 2 problems with other kids but Dr. Warren and Dr. Leach took care of quickly. As far as the comment goes from the other parent on this page about the school doesnt help with self esteem, that might be a part of the parenting skills too. I try to participate in all the open houses, extra things the teachers do for the students and for some reason not too many parents attend. Like math night, science night...extra little classes. I have been happy with the teachers and I have their emails to stay in touch and have always had quick response from them. My daughter LOVES the school!!!

This school is the epitome of a garbage school. This is a waste of tax dollars, and a huge disgrace to the potentially outstanding students who are forced to attend because of zoning and/or lack of money to attend private. There is no accountability for teachers, and there is no support system for a child with low self-esteem. I am relocating for the sole purpose of sending my child elsewhere. If you can-- you should do the same.

I had an Honors student in WRMS for 2 yrs and was pleased with the program. The teachers were available if she needed tutoring and I felt the workload challenged her. I keep a line of communication going with the teachers all year, they know me and I know them. I have the same relationship with the principals and it makes a huge difference. I don't wait until there's a problem to contact a teacher or the principal. I did have some issues with some of the teachers she did have, and I handled it with the teacher & the principal so they know I am a no- nonsense parent and the rest of the year was fine. I now have another child starting WRMS and am looking forward to it. Be an involved parent and it will make a difference!!

I, personally, do not care for much of the faculty at WRMS, nor the WRMS principal. This is the 4th year that I have had children at WRMS. In those four years, very few of the teachers I have spoken with seemed to have my child's best interest in mind. If my children were not bound by school zones, I would certainly transfer them to a different school!

Last modified Warner Robins Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.