Warner Robins, GA
Students enrolled: 1,785

Posted November 09, 2014
I had the pleasure of attending Warner Robins High School while living in Houston county. WRHS nurtured a friendly family atmosphere that makes learning at this school very appealing. Fellow students are willing to go out of the way to help their classmates out. This school is a real gem in the system! Veterans and Hoco may get all the accolades because they have the supposed better demographic student population, but the education I received from the numerous highly trained and qualified teachers is next to none! Don't let the school score dissuade you from this school. No other school prides itself in doing thing the right way more so then WRHS.

Posted April 05, 2013
Sorry, should have proofed my post below before hitting the button! I did go to BIBB Co. school! I meant to say "great" and "You CAN'T beat Houston County school system in this area"!

Posted June 09, 2010
I have been disappointed in the extreme with Warner Robins High School (specifically, the 9th grade Rumble Academy). The English teacher said at the open house that they no longer teach spelling, "because computers do that these days." Teachers were unwilling to work with us (parents) when our girls fell behind; letting us know the assignments so we could work with the kids was too much trouble. There is no math textbook; there is an online textbook, but they don't use it, "because it isn't very good." The guidance counselor told us we were overreacting, that of her 500 9th grade students, 50% were failing or close to failing. When we asked for our girls to be tested for dyslexia since they have clear symptoms and seem to need help learning memory tricks to master high school, they said no, that it was an 18-month process to be considered for testing.

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
Warner Robins High School consistently outshines other area high school in academics and sports programs. It wins performance awards annually.

Posted August 19, 2009
It is unsafe at this school. Many kids get bullied and beat up yet administration does nothing about it. I want to learn in a safe environment. My family is moving this year, thank God! Also some of the teachers are really backward. My English teacher makes everyone use pens to write, so i did but I make a lot of mistakes that I have to scratch out (she takes points off for scratching things out which I cannot erase!) I do better when I can type my papers on my laptop. I think they should focus on writing not what implement a student uses to write with!

Warner Robins High School 4

Posted May 27, 2009

Warner Robins High School 4

Posted May 15, 2009
I am a freshmen at WRHS. Unfortunately, I will be going to HOCO next year, and Veteran's the next. WRHS is so far the best school that I have ever been to. There are amazing people there, but, at the same time, we have our share of bad students and drama. Overall, I have had an amazing experience here at WRHS. And I basically owe it all to my wonderful biology teacher, Ms.Fincher. I am not downong any other schools, but WRHS is a great place to be.

Posted March 24, 2009

Warner Robins High School
401 S Davis Dr, Warner Robins, GA  31088
Last modified Warner Robins High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warner Robins High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top