Warner Robins, GA

Posted November 24, 2014
Northside Elementary is a great school. The teachers are warm and caring and I particularly like that they are working on being a STEM school!

Posted September 17, 2009
I love that the school allows and encourages parent involvement in their child's education, both at home and in the classroom.

Northside Elementary School

Posted September 17, 2009
We have extraordinary teachers, students, and administration!

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2009
The quality of the education at this school is superb. I am not so thrilled about some of the teachers my children have had, but overall, I would recommend this school to others.

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2006
The quality of this school and this states versus other states is a joke. Students are not as well educated here as elsewhere, it's a shame. Georgia needs to wake up and get off the bottom of the list and educate our future leaders and business people.

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted August 01, 2006
My daughter attended Northside Elementary her pre-k and 1st grade school years. The staff could be cold at times and the pribcipal seemed more interested in protecting the teachers rather than listening to the students or their parents.

Posted May 07, 2006
This is a great school. My child is in kindergarden and is reading. This school pushes reading which is great. Excellent teachers.

Posted January 06, 2005
the academic program is great and the teachers encourage parent teacher involvement and the office staff is helpful and understanding. mrs ezelle seems to have a great positive outlook. I have 3 children in this school and believe it is one of the finest.

Northside Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2004
My daughter attended pre-K there, and while her teacher was wonderful, the principal and office staff were cold. They acted like they didn't give a flip if you had any problem.

Posted May 11, 2004
During the middle of the school year our family relocated to Houston County, and for the first time had to our children in public school. The experience has been exceptional mainly due to the staff. The teachers helped to make the transition a smooth one. They took the emotional well-being of the children into account and kept me informed if the road became bumpy. Their grades never dropped below the A's they were previously receiving. The oldest who is a 4th grader remains on the honor roll and is accelling in the accellerating readers program. We are wery proud of the progress she is making. Our other child is in the K-4 program and has recently started reading. Her teachers are very impressed with her and enjoy showing off her talents. The teachers actively seek parent involvement and the students benefit from parental participation. We love the school system.

Northside Elementary School
305 Sullivan Rd, Warner Robins, GA  31093
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top