Christ United Methodist School 4

Posted April 07, 2013
My children have attend Christ School for several years and will continue to do so through 5th grade. Their teachers have been nurturing and enthusiastic. The school encourages parental involvement and the PTA works hard to involve us. Almost every day the principal greats my children as they walk in by name. I love the class size and the intimate nature of the school. It may lack some of the bells and whistles of other area private schools (no foreign language, technology, the facility itself) but its Christ focused curriculum and size means my children get a lot of positive attention. I should also mention that price is very affordable compared to other local schools.

Posted July 01, 2010
My children have both attended Christ School since K-5 and it has been a huge blessing to our family. Not only is the ABEKA program top notch, the teachers and support staff and wonderful. Small class sizes, great academics and a super strong love for showing each child the love of Christ. We had never had any complaints and each teacher has loved and cared for our children. This is a wonderful school and you couldn't make a better choice for a Christian school in Warner Robins. From the excellent PreSchool program to the 5th grade, it is the best. Spend a day at the school and you will agree, the best teachers and director around.

Posted June 22, 2010
My daughter went here for preK. Her teacher seemed very chit chatty with the parents and other teachers. Very little enthusiasm to greet the children in the morning. My daughter brought home activity sheets that showed evidence of no guidance or encouragement to color. I have experienced other preschools and find that it is necessary to have two teachers in a room to support each other. I think this teacher may have been overwhelmed to be alone with a classroom of children. Also, the parents provide snacks and it was often high sugar, high calorie cookies and juices. The teacher also gave out candy as a reward for cleaning up toys and at the end of the day. Not necessary. Poor communication with parents about what is expected or required on party days and holidays. I will not be sending my child back to this school.

Posted July 07, 2009
Great Christian school!! God is first. Teachers are loving and caring and very well behaved themselves. Teaching is a ministry here and the children blossom.

Posted May 14, 2009
This is an amazing school. Our child has excelled in every way in this wonderful school. Most, if not all of the teachers have or have had children attend the school. The teachers have a great balance as role model/motherly figure/teacher all meshed into one package. We've personally experienced nothing but a wonderful relationship with the director and teachers. We're not a part of the PTO or any committees. The teachers, parents and entire staff seems more like a large extended family than a stiff private school.

Posted July 23, 2008

Posted July 08, 2008
My child has been here for 4 years and loved it. As a parent, the school management has severly declined. The school director will not grow or change their views: teachers are backed 100%, parents perceptions/views are not solicited or accepted unless the parent is part of the accepted crowd.

Christ United Methodist School 4

Posted February 29, 2008
This is a small school. I have been somewhat pleased. The Abeka curriculum, strong phonics based, has been wonderful for my child. My child gets it. If a child does not get it - it will be a struggle. Abeka has been a strong foundation for learning. The strong points are the reading, writing and math. The social studies, science, art and music are well needs a little improvement. There are no extracurricular activities, no library, no gym, no cafeteria, no computers, and no art department. It is a great school for just academics, but anything outside of that it is lacking. Just make sure it will be a good fit for your child and their style of learning before signing him/her on.

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted January 19, 2008
Wonderful school. Our three children actually look forward to school and thank us for letting them go there. A very supportive and happy place, great academically.

Christ United Methodist School
511 Russell Parkway, Warner Robins, GA  31088
Last modified Christ United Methodist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Christ United Methodist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top