Public charter
Warner Robins, GA

Houston County Career Academy 2

Posted July 22, 2013
I learned little to nothing attending the Career Academy. I had many friends say they enjoyed it only because it got them out of regular school for 2 hours. My teacher seemed very uneducated in cosmetology and never stayed on schedule. There was also a great deal of favoritism to the point where some students were able to take tests before other students. I didnt learn everything we were supposed to learn and in the last two weeks my teacher tried to cram 2 months of work down our throats. I recently enrolled for college and im nervous knowing they are aware I attended HCCA and I obtain little to no knowledge in the field of cosmetology. I do not reccomend this course to anyone. However I have heard positive things about other courses from my peers. The staff and custodians are extremely nice but once again I would not reccomend this course to ANYONE. Ways to improve your school would be to regularly check up on teachers and LISTEN to parents and students not just shrug them off when something is wrong, seeing as how I've complained multiple times.

Houston County Career Academy 5

Posted March 02, 2009
This is a great school at which students can work at their own pace. It also serves as a gateway to future jobs, and college credit.

Houston County Career Academy 5

Posted May 31, 2008
This is such an awsome school. My daughter is a completely different person since she started school there. The teachrs are fantastic. They make sure the student understands each and every lesson. They take what ever time it takes. The size of the school makes a tremendous difference. It is not overwhelming like regular public schools where you are more like a number in a sea of kids. They are personal and more like family and genuinely care about each and every student and it shows. My daughter has really done fantastic and grown academicallly.

Houston County Career Academy
1311 Corder Rd, Warner Robins, GA  31088
Last modified Houston County Career Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Houston County Career Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top