Huntington Middle School 3

Posted April 17, 2014
I currently go to hms and it's horrible I feel like all the teachers really care about is their pay checks and when we don't pass or ace a assignment the claim that's it's our fault most of the learning we do is independent. No Wonder Why Were A Focus School. Our Principal Doesn't Even Speak correct English.

Posted March 20, 2014
HMS is by far the worst middle school in Houston County. As far as administration goes anyway. I have to agree with the previous parent. The teachers are amazing...In a perfect world in which your student can go to school and learn without any issues, he or she will be fine. But in the event there is an issue that you need to address, do not expect any administrative support.

Huntington Middle School 3

Posted May 02, 2013
This is my son's first year at HMS, he is a 6th grader. HMS is a beautiful school, however, it is not a lot a parental involement. My son loves sports, but cannot play until the 7th grade, a lot of middle schools in the county operates in this manner so nothing personally against HMS, but I do believe 6th graders should be able to form a team even if they don't compete. It'll give them something to do. My son is a honor student, and only one of his teachers keep my husband and I abreast to what is going on daily. I think more of the teachers can do a better job with communicating with the parents. My daughter will attend next year, so I'll try to stay optimistic.

Huntington Middle School 2

Posted December 19, 2012
The honor children are not given credit for all the hard work that the teachers and students put into their days. The principle does not see that they make a difference in her overall scores and thinks that she has special ed students who score higher than her honors children. She does run the school like a boot camp and I do feel my child is safe but the disappointment of knowing that she never has any rewards or praise for all the hard work is very sad. The honors teachers are wonderful and teach with their hearts and make the unthankful feeling go away while the children are in their care.

Posted December 08, 2012
Focus school (not good). Poor principal leadership. Little to no parent involvement. Sagging pants and inconsistent student dress code enforcement make for a very poor impression of this school.

Posted January 25, 2012
Huntington Middle School is the Best!! We shine like nothing else :) My name is Ta'Mia Ilasa Caldwell and I am a 7th Grader on the AllStars Team here at Huntington Middle School!! We have amazing teachers and amazing staff!! #1 in the County for: 7th Grade Football,7th Grade Cheer,and 7th Grade Girls Basketball!! I am soo blessed to be attending this school and happy too :) Aint no competition like the real competition cuz the real competition is HMS :)!!! Big Shoutout to The 7th Grade AllStars Team !!! Mrs.Busby Mr.Bohnstedt Ms.Askew and Ms.Lucas for being such great teachers :) Thank you!

Huntington Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2010
i attend huntington and i think its an awesome school....not 5 stars cause nobodys perfect lol

Posted April 21, 2010

Posted March 28, 2010
when i went to Huntington, i loved it! we learned alot of things, and had a great time. i love all the teachers there too. they are so nice and will help you with anything! new kids fit right it! i miss it soo much! i loved it and i think u would too!!

Posted March 27, 2010
The school is below average. The curriculum is not challenging, but rather easy compared to other schools outside of Georgia. The teachers and councilors are not all the great either. This area has seen it's fair share of violence, and is not the safest place for a school.

Huntington Middle School
206 Wellborn Rd, Warner Robins, GA  31088
Last modified Huntington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huntington Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top