Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 22, 2015
By the way we have a lunch program now. Someone posted there was none, but that is no longer true.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 22, 2015
I have enjoyed the experience we have had at Westside. The teachers we have are excellent! They have dedicated and sacrificed so much to teach in a Christian environment. I am pleased with the academics and feel the smaller classrooms allow for a more personal touch on learning. We have done a lot of changing, but wow! We have come a long way. The atmosphere is so much better and very positive. Thank teachers for all you do! I am so grateful!

Posted August 22, 2015
Westside has had its ups and downs, but in the end we are very pleased. Right now we have the best teachers around. The academics are excellent! I am extra grateful for the Christ centered emphasis this year. I want my children to hear about Jesus everyday and grow to love Him. That is why we send our kids there! Thank you teachers for your devotion and sacrifice!

Westside Christian Academy 3

Posted July 10, 2015
It was a Great school in 2010. There is no continuity at Westside which is its biggest downfall. The school has gone through 4 Head of School in the five years our child has attended. Teachers and staff come and go. Their focus switched from curriculum to sports in 2012. Communication lacks! So everything changes and not many families stay. Dress code changed for the 2015-16 year to no longer allow shorts or dresses but parents weren't informed until after new enrollment. There used to be a lunch program and that was done away with for the coming year as well. The staff that has stayed has been determined to help parents transition, but you can tell it is getting to them as well. Can you say stress!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 08, 2015
There have been several changes in the middle school that have not always been the best; however, I feel that corrections are being made.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 08, 2015
I love the honestly that is evident among the students. There are no locks on the lockers and sports bags can be left unattended with no fear of things "walking off."

Posted July 08, 2015
I moved my child from public to private and I cannot believe the difference it made in his self confidence. He was well received and integrated with the current students as if he had been at Westfield for years. So glad of our decision!

Posted May 04, 2015
I think it has been a great school for my part time homeschooling daughter. They have worked with her (filling in the gaps in what we did not teach). Despite being new, she was accepted readily by her peers and she likes all her teachers -- well, there is one that gives her a bit of a tough time, but that is her weak subject. I respect the comments of those who say they have lost confidence in the quality of the teaching there. However, we have not seen it. I see a caring and loving attitude by all their -- teachers, administrators, and coaches. They try to keep the costs down as much as possible. I am reminded that it is easier to criticize than to be part of the solution. It is more difficult than it looks.

Westside Christian Academy 2

Posted April 20, 2015
When Mr. Andrews was there it was ran a lot better. When McInnis was hired, it was the worst thing that could happen to that school. Pulled my child out two months after he started running it because of this director failure to even control his own children.

Westside Christian Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2015
School administration changed mid year...several people left. Hasn't been same...very much a shame because this WAS a great school.

1101 Dunbar Rd, Warner Robins, GA  31093
Last modified Westside Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Westside Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top